High Score Achievement in BioShock 2

• High Score

Get 9999 points in a single game of spitfire

• How to unlock High Score

Spitfire is a mini-game that is new to Minerva's Den, and can be played during the game's second level, Operations. When you reach the room with four visible consoles, go up the stairs to your right and through the door. Go through the next door and up some more stairs. In front of you there will be a TV screen. Press  to play the Spitfire game.

To get the achievement, you will have to get a total of 9999 points with only 4 lives.
    Use the  to aim, and  or  to shoot your enemies.

Recently unlocked by

Comments
  • how do u get this one
  • The right trigger button and X both fire the missiles. I found using X to be much faster and easier. I just worked at it for fifteen minutes and eventually got it.
  • what is that game?
  • is that the max score possible
  • Yeah after you hit that score the game ends. This was freaking annoying. I spent over an hour playing this game just to get this achievement. I suck at retro video games though so I guess it was understandable. It's basically Asteroids.
  • this was fairly easy...almost lost a couple times but otherwise simple, but thats just me :)
  • The most frustrating achievement in the game... I got to 9875 and then I died.. All I needed was ONE more and I would have gotten it. But I got it after 10 minutes of trying. This isn't worth 10G. This should be worth 30G..
  • Hmm do you find this game in Porter's apartment room or whatever after you bea t the final battle?
  • the game is called spitfire, and it is right down the hall and through a door right after you destroy the second vacuum cleaner in operations. It is played on a tv look-a-like monitor. It took me several tries but i eventually got it. It was worth the time for the 10G.
  • this wasnt too bad
  • After about 20 mins or so trying to get this i found a really easy way to get the score. All you have to do is stay in the center and tap the A and RT buttons(at the same time) as fast as possible while spinning the left stick in a circle. This method produce twice the firepower.
  • @11 Got it very easily with that method as well. For me it also seemed to lag the enemies and their shots which slowed everything down. Felt like it to me at least lol.
  • @12 Agree, totally easy. Got it third try.
  • Hahaha a 1st try got 9875 10 more try's & 15 min later finally got it and hand is killing me lol ahhhh old memories of being 8 yrs old playing that at the arcade for all u old time gamers u know what I mean lol
  • This is located more precisely right outside Felix birnbaums office.. The guy who's office key is inside of the vending machine in Operations
  • @11 got it in 3 tries thanks to this dude :)
  • I got it after like 10 minutes, it seemed impossible because I was getting nothing more than 4,000 points, but you just get better with a little practice. Try and space it out between lives, I tried a minimum of 3,000 points every life, it gets easier after a few tries. If you get more, even better. You'll have it in no time if you just practice a bit.
  • Thanks to #11
  • ugh, first try i got 8000 or so score, then i kept getting 4000 :(
  • I seriously got this on my first try. I'm not a "pro" or a competitive gamer and this was not at all hard for me. In fact, I only died twice. I could of surpassed 9999 if it let me. Disregard the comments saying it's too hard and do it. If I got it, anyone can. This is not hard what so ever. If you had a hard time sorry to say but you suck.
  • bioshock 1 has one similiar where u get a achievement for getting jackpot on slot machine
  • Got it on the first attempt! EASY!!!!

Game navigation