Veteran Soldier Achievement in Binary Domain

• Veteran Soldier

Reach Xbox LIVE level 50.

• How to unlock Veteran Soldier

It seems that to reach level 50 you will need a score of about 110,000. I played one game and my score is 700. It doesn't seem at the moment leveling will be such a problem. It could be possible to boost if you create a match and revive each other using first-aid kits, with 10 people. An effective method will be made soon enough. If you are boosting for "Challenge Master" it will get your level up fairly high if not at level 50 by the time you are done.

First unlocked by

Recently unlocked by

Comments
  • Fucking lame.
  • No buy.
  • haha not gonna buy a game just because of 1 achievement typical gamers looking for easy 1000's
  • Achievement doesn't bother me, it's not impossible to get.
  • @3 - Who cares if they don't want to buy the game because of an achievement. They and you are obviously apart of this website (achievements.org) because they care about achievements and their gamer score. No need to troll them. Or does it make you feel tough? Typical gamer with a small penis...
  • "typical gamer with a small penis.." haha u made me lol
  • I wouldn't say "no buy" but I'm not sure how hard this will be/how much time it will take. Does the survival mode also give you level xp? Like in Gears of War?
  • reminds me of mindJack, but that was do-able
  • If anyone wants someone to play add my gt : The Harvey Show
  • Is this game bad?
  • This game isn,t bad at all actualy its pretty awesome, but about the level 50 achievement, this would take some time i think, well actualy i know it would take ages if you not boosting it, leveling up in this game takes ages and that isn,t even the bad part the bad part is that only a very few playing this and thus getting a full room to start a match isn,t easy and takes time, and even then the worst part is just that ppl quit just before the match ends and you not being awarded the XP and challenges you won in that match. So level 50 sounds like its mostly only possible to get by boosting sadly.
  • alright have the game first time i play online no will die? like wtf! did i get into a bad game or whats going on?
  • anybody want to get together to boost for this and the challenges? message me at xbox.com gt is spyrobo.
  • does anyone know if you level up in private games like space marine because then you can boost in a reliable team without someone jumping in and ruining it
  • Willing to boost these and the other online ones. This game is pretty dead for a one 2 months old.
  • Hay Guys Add Me If Need Help Or Just To Boost............. Cause Yea Its Pretty Hectic............. Gothmule - Gamertag
  • How long would it take to boost to 50?
  • me and a frind are setting up a bootsing session on the 24/6/2012 at 6.30 GMT if ur intrested in bootsing send me a frind request only serious gamers not thos how r not going to join in thank u.
  • me and my m8 are making another session for the 8th of july at 6pm GMT if ur intrested in boosting messarge me and send a frined requst please thank you
  • I Think is Hard !
  • boosting all multiplayer mow that it is dead message RvB Grif2398 if want to try too
  • i just got the game but there is no one playing online :( if u want to boost levels with me add me gamertag: AaronRichmond
  • Better not bother with the online Achievements. The MP in this is practically dead. And just 2 people isn't enough. You need 6 for some of the matches -.-
  • add me for this please
  • anyday when six people are free? just wanna do a few games, why that so hard ¬¬
  • Anyone up for MP in this game. I'm hoping to get the MP achievements, but at least I would like to try it. Every single time I did try to play, there was nobody there.
  • Im interested in achievements and playing the game. GT: JAM86S A pity that is dead, this is the most fun I have had with a third person shooter since Gears of War 1.
  • who's up for getting all MP achievements out of the way. my GT: Mystery tails
  • Hey guys im starting from new on mp so ill be doing everything for mp i have a group of 3 right now and im looking for another 3 or 4 people i will have the game in my hands about 1 or 2 weeks and then ill be setting sessions up weekly or however much the group wants to do per week and those will go on till the mp is done if ur intrested in being a part of this send me a message on XBL saying that u want to do it and how much time u can put into it. My GT:ToXiicZ Gh0sT :)
  • This is why I hate online achievements, it doesn't matter if it's easy to do, it's impossible without other people online. My gamertag is Kaiser Kilhelm, message me if you want to get any online achievements, or you just want to play a game.

Game navigation