Battlemaster Achievement in Binary Domain

• Battlemaster

Win an Xbox LIVE vs. match with all rule sets.

• How to unlock Battlemaster

This achievement requires you to win with all rule sets. Basically just play each mode and win. There are 7 modes you have to play:

• -Free For All
    • -Team Deathmatch
    • -Team Survival
    • -Operation
    • -Demolition
    • -Data Capture
    • -Domain Control

Simply play each mode and win and this achievement is yours.

First unlocked by

Recently unlocked by

Comments
  • Hay Guys Im Lookin For Sum One To Help Boost This With Me And Will Gladly Return The Favor :) Gothmule - Gamertag
  • im looking to get this one to proplem is u need 6 players to start a game but messarge me if you like to boost this one
  • boosting all multiplayer now that it is dead message RvB Grif2398 if want to try too
  • Need help with all multiple player achivos message me if anybody interested TREX1979
  • Add me whoever is interested. Im playing the game right now. My GT STARS Nightmare
  • add me for this please
  • Hey guys im starting from new on mp so ill be doing everything for mp i have a group of 3 right now and im looking for another 3 or 4 people i will have the game in my hands about 1 or 2 weeks and then ill be setting sessions up weekly or however much the group wants to do per week and those will go on till the mp is done if ur intrested in being a part of this send me a message on XBL saying that u want to do it and how much time u can put into it. My GT:ToXiicZ Gh0sT :)
  • My gamertag is Kaiser Kilhelm, message me if you want to get any online achievements, or just want to play this mode.

Game navigation