Completion Achievement in Binary Domain

• Completion

Earn all other achievements in the game.

• How to unlock Completion

This will obviously be the last achievement you unlock, just gain every other achievement and this will be yours.

Recently unlocked by

Comments
  • Why do developers still do this? lol 5 points only? Really? In light of that... at least it cant be as bad as the 7 piece armor suit achievement in Too Human for only 5 points or the 1 shiny point for beating hell mode in Bulletwitch.
  • I cant help but get the feel they had 995 achievement points all laid out and then say "Awe screw it, lets make the last 5 a 100% complete achievement!"
  • Actually, it's probably because it's a copy/paste of the PS3 list and this is the platinum.
  • I don't see why people get all offended about it, an achievement is an achievement. Lets worry about if this game is even good enough to actually play for these achievements.
  • I kinda find it nice that its only 5 points. That means for the people who want to play it just to get some points, but not fully dedicate themselves to the full 1000, can still get 900+ points. As where in other games, theyd be screwed out of 50+ or 100+ points. Like, just off the top of my head, the X-Men III game, and the Dragon Ball Z games.
  • Hey at least it's better than the 0 point cheevo from Street Fighter 4 for the same thing...
  • They do it due to the ps3 in every game having the platinum trophy for getting all the others. What they need to realise is THIS IS NOT A FRICKING PS3
  • @ #7: While we realize that the 360 is not the PS3, the trophies between the 2 often remain the same. Mostly, the 360 will have 50, and the PS3 will have 51 for the platinum... This game just decided to skip that and make 50 with the platinum. Don't see the problem here, completioniists still get there 1000 points, and like someone else said above, it only hurts 5 points instead of 100 for those not getting it. Seems like a fair work-around. I don't expect developers to create 2 seperate and distinct lists, 1 for each system.
  • looks like il be stuck at 995g =/
  • #9 - Ohh, you... If you reach 995G you will obviosuly get the last 5 points also, or maybe you're trolling?
  • I really hope this game isn't rubbish! I don't push the completionist thing anymore...
  • That's a fair amount of secret achievements, and hell, 2 of the are 50G... this worries me slightly. Oh well, I still don't think this will be as hard as "Cheers to you" in Catherine...
  • This is just the platinum trophy. If you got 985G, then get the last 10G achievement, this one will follow naturally, and no one will be stuck @ 995G.
  • Why do people bitch about these, if you end up getting it, you deserve it for finishing the game..
  • Lol, looks like developers are pandering to the xbitches complaining about how ps3 gets platinums and xbox doens't.
  • Lol indeed. It actually has even the bronze, silver and gold distinction on the images. PS3 as primary platform probably.
  • not a bad list and you get 5G instead of nothing
  • Just wish they would release a 10G achievement like this for Assassins Creed: Revelations to round off that annoying total Gamerscore :@ (OCD rant over)
  • watched the demo and I`m a little disappointed - the 1000 GS here will wait untill it is reduced in price
  • This could be worse...could have been a 100G for doing everything
  • Good history. Multiplayer Gears of War like.
  • Why're so many PS3 players on an xbox site, exactly? Don't they have their own communities to antagonize? Either, there are far too many trolls in dire need of a hobby - or the xbox community does a better job of completing games and sharing their methods. Probably both, actually.

Game navigation