Demolition Man Achievement in Battlefield: Bad Company 2

• Demolition Man

Online: get 20 demolish kills

• How to unlock Demolition Man

Demolish kills are when a building collapses on someone and kills them. To know it counted as a demolish kill, watch for when it will say "Demolish 2.0" as the weapon, just like in the campaign for demolishing houses. There must be enemies inside of the house/building. This may be the most time consuming achievement in the multiplayer since it is so rare to find a building that can collapse and actually getting it to collapse on an enemy. An easier way is to call in mortar strikes with the Recon Kit on objectives in the "Rush" game mode. There are bound to be enemies inside, and it will weaken the building and possibly cause it to collapse. Just look for the areas of buildings/wall that have not been blown out yet, and call in a mortar strike on that position.

Recently unlocked by

Comments
  • uhm..pretty hard imo but possible! I dunno if I am too bad :D but it took me a while!
  • On Isla Innocents Map, the second base. There is a fence on the wall to the A M-com base. Knife the fence and the building collapses, almost immediately.
  • TBH.. This achievement isn't hard.. You just need to know what to do.. I've did this in 2 days.. Played like 60-90 minutes each day.. How to do this: 1): Pick Rush on Nelson Bay/ Port Valdez/ Island Inno.. 2): *Nelson Bay: Atk or Def --> Plant c4 around the first 2 m-coms.. If someone charge/ disarm detonate. * Port Valdez: Atk or def --> Plant c4 around the first m-com (alpha i think, it's in a house) If someone charge or disarm detonate * Island inno: Atk or def --> second m-coms (alpha).. If someone charge or disarm it go knive the fence outside (building will collapse immediately) Hope you guys will get it!
  • I just got a group together in a match and took turns getting killed. Didn't take that long.
  • does team killing count?
  • @Behemoth King: Nope. Team killing doesn't count. You will accidentally kill team mates here and there. For some reason team mates love running into falling buildings...
  • Anyone want to work together and get this achievement, apparantly very easy with two people. FR me, AngryMan95
  • on arica harbor, in the second set of m-com stations, in position bravo i got 6 demolish 2.0 kills at once. thats pretty damn impressive!
  • any one want to boost this achievement message me my gt is TFW Party Boy
  • any one who wants this achievement post a thing in here I check this achievement daily when I get 5 more people to post I will set up a boosting lobby and if any one want level 50 register on BHL.com and you will get level 50 super fast and the top 10 squadscore leaderboard are BHL members
  • Looking to Boost this now if anyone is on and wants to bang this out? FR me
  • to make this achievement easier use the sniper class with motion mines and c4, plant the c4 around a house of your choice and then stick a motion mine in the house, once it detects and enemy blast the c4 and hopefully the walls will smash and the house may collapse onto them
  • Send me a PM if you need this achievement, working on it atm.
  • Looking for someone to boost this for me. If interested, message me.
  • god i wouldve 1000 this game before the dlc's if i did this... it seems like a pain in the ass
  • looking to boost lemme know
  • what fence on isla inno are you talking about?
  • The easiest way I found to do this was on the following bases (on Rush): Isla Innocentes - 3rd Base Arica Harbour - 1st Base Phu Bai Valley (Vietnam) - 1st Base (Attackers Deployment) Look for the towers that require the ladder to get to (tall and not to hard to miss)and every now and then a sniper will go up there and start do whatever he does, anyway these towers take just one RPG to take down (make sure you hit the support beams) and will fall instantly so the guy inside won't have any time to jump out - garrenteed kills. Got 5 kills in a few games doing this - hope it helps. By the way does anybody know if demolition 2.0 kills in Vietnam count towards the achivement???
  • all you need is to play squad rush (hardcore) on Oasis or Harvest day,get a squad of 4 then inv your friends,if there are enimes on the your team then kill then they'll get fed up and quit then inv more friends and do what you have to do (kill the defenders)
  • Yes vietnam kills count, easy way is go assult with shotgun m1a1 g3 etc you get C4 and ammo packs play Osasis if you got it has lots of houses blow them up then have the people to die run in after it creaks and is about to go down. And its funny to watch people go into a house that about to fall
  • looking to boost for this message my gt
  • looking to boost this achievement FR me if your interested
  • Achievement boosting is a bannable offense guys. Why are you posting about it? :/ I haven't gotten a single Destruction 2.0 kill yet. This saddens me. I guess it's because I'm not much of an explosives man.
  • I hate when the c4 kills them instead of d2.0 Really hard achievement.
  • Managed to get 3 D2.0 kills in my last session. Playing as assault class and using the grenade launcher. Up to 8 legit kills now...
  • looking to boost this add my gt jordanwyo123 if iterested
  • You don't have to boost this achievement actually! Search for Rush/Harvest day and try to be the attacker. Load yourself up with the engineer class and the optical/range perk for the tank. When the match starts run up to a tank,take a right turn outside of your base. stay at your base and aim for the farm buildings around the first A and B spot. It got me 5 destruction kills in 3 matches. Best way if you ask me!
  • And aim for the walls at the bottom. It will collaps in about 9 tank shots!
  • Looking for people helping me boosting! Add me, if interested!
  • Add me if you need this also..i need it too!! wild phoenix 85 (please send me a message why you are adding me also, i get random ppl add me loads lol) :)
  • Hardest achievement but not impossible, almost had it on my old account but started again
  • I need this and know how to boost this so if you want to do it with me send me a message. Gamertag: Karol86
  • I got it on atacma desert conquest with a friend, they need to be in the bilding at all times even before it comes down or it counts as a suiside.
  • Hi everyone this is one I really need so if you wonna do it together sometime add me and let me know GAMER TAG : Randysavagesam
  • Looking to boost this, feel free to add me if you are on regularly and speak English! Send me message first though. GT: Farmer Mildred
  • Keen to do this with anyone GT: DX MOJO
  • Going for this as well GT: Kekernaut
  • I need this achievement to. GT: URBAN21
  • if any one want to boost this achievement send me a friend request, i need it too so can help each other my gamertag is: StalkedMobster
  • Anyone want to do this achievement, hit me up, GT: ScarletRedz.
  • I'm sick of this shit, boost with me GT: Da Dooode
  • if you want to check on the number of demolition kils you have you have to go the the bad company 2 website and login with your gamer profile and it is under achievements
  • Anyone still interested in trying to get this achievment FR me..Thanks
  • Anyone want to do this achiev, i still need it. GT: Sarblade
  • I need this achievement aswel, my GT is IHateMrDollop
  • Idem, achievement needed. GT : baaam007
  • I don't have this one yet. Seems like every time I destroy a building nobody is in them. I've went through matches where I destroyed every building on the map and got 0 Destruction 2.0 kills. :(
  • i need to get this achievement as well. message me if you want some help.
  • I'll be running matches this weekend to get this achievement. Fr me and I'll invite
  • Add, msg, or invite me. Looking to boost this achievement. GT: TRAGICTRIXIE
  • c4 for is the easiest way or be assault with a noob tube
  • Add me if you want to quickly boost this. GT: GamePlayUK
  • Message me when to boost this one I need it too GT: XGUARD
  • If anyone wants help I will be puting a group together to do this. GT:DR SHAMROCK add me and send me a message saying you want to do this. The more peopled the faster it will go.
  • Tried this for a while and its impossible, will boost it, message me: IlussiveMouse im usally on just message me if you want to do it.
  • I'm up for any boosting, this is my last achievement to go till 72/72. :)
  • Will boost if you are feeling horny. bigballz11O
  • i need it! add me: mastersigve
  • Need this one as well plz add me: mar8les
  • Please add me if your looking for a boosting partner for this. Invite or ping me a message on live. X GT. Carpet Pirate.
  • Send me a message if you want to give it a shot after 5 days online I'm still only on 3 demmo kills, so could use the help..... My username is my gamertag
  • On GMT (UK) on still looking for this achievement after a number of no shows. Have posted in the thread also. Gamertag is - El Griff84
  • still need this achievement, so any help will be greatly appreciated, also last one i need for this game. Message/add/invite GT: TRAGICTRIXIE
  • i need help with this 2 add me gt: jason1919
  • need this achievement, anyone wanna boost it my gt is Plague Bearer2
  • been trying this one for a while...add me if you wanna help me :-) GT is Petrie91
  • I haven't gotten this one yet but i think the best map to do this on is Conquest on the desert map, since you can get the helicopter.
  • I need this Cheevo, add me if u wanna boost, i need just 5 2.0 Demos. Time is GMT(Germnay)
  • Send me a message if you need people to boost. I still need it. Only missing 3 achievements for this game (69 out of 72), this one being one.
  • Finished this Cheevo...1000GS.
  • Still need this so add me: marBles
  • need this 2 add me gt bofeenaun
  • so i have a few demolish kills but now not enough people seem to be on. please help! : jeF is moo
  • Trying to get this too. Add me: ZBo is God
  • Trying to get this too. Add me: ZBo is God
  • I'll be needing help with this achievement. I'm happy to help others as well. Gamertag: Karving Location: Australia, GMT 10+
  • I'm done to get this last one out of the way. GT: iTz CRUSHER
  • It's pretty easy: 1) Join a Squad Deathmatch on White Pass, NOT hardcore. 2) Pick the sniper, choose extra demolitions and increased explosive power. Pick also a light sniperrifle with high fire rate, cause you need to breach houses with enemies. 3) Locate enemies in houses using the motion mine. 4) When you find a enemy in a house, go in, at set charges at the ground floor. Try to place them strategically in different corners, maximizing the effect. 5) Detonate! (it's advised to be outside the house, but that only risk you being killed before you can bring the house down... Notice that you'll be giving this a lot of tries, but sometimes you can get lucky, and get a couple of enemies in one teardown. The other day I got 2 enemies in one round, I only need
  • Can this be done in a private match?
  • any chance that kills in onslaught mode count?
  • Anyone making a team to boost this achievment? I still need this, feel free to add me on Xbox.
  • anyone wanting to boost help boosting or anything else on this cheevo FR me triggerm8
  • Any help just msg me- A super potato
  • I'll boost with anyone. GT: nomp
  • I only need 4 more kill with destruction 2.0, so if anyone want to boost add me on xbox GT: fan2horikita I'm french so GMT+1
  • im down for this. hit me up gt:robdog54
  • Still need this. GT is MikeDaBboy
  • i need help with this one too any 1 wanna do it just hit me up with a friend request
  • add my gamertag: Grenade xP i currently only have 1 kill from destruction 2.0 , so i need 19 more :(
  • This achievement, for me is without doubt the most annoying. So much frustration! -.-'
  • Need this too. Add me for boosting. GT: Rowe8
  • Need this achievement as well! Any help would be appreciated! Hit me up with a friend request. GT: Hawkeye1691 Thanks!
  • I need help with this one, can someone help me boost it? Gamertag: XxFBIxjman23xX
  • need help gt is (TO RECON)
  • add me NrGxNanaki
  • Need this achievement asap Im deaf by the way and add me SilverJG05
  • I have noticed that planting only 3 c4 will not be enough to take down the building unless the is some very strategic placement of the c4. if you don't feel like calculating the trajectory vectors for displacement of force. I would recommend applying the spect that gives you more explosives.
  • Need help with this too. ADD ME please
  • if someone help me i will gave him a 1000 mp card my gamertag is beststich add me or send me a mesage if you are interested thanks
  • looking for some boosting partners add me GT: KaninchenKnopf
  • Looking to boost add me GT: FSparacino4
  • looking for a boosting partner, if interested message me! CT: TALISH STEVO
  • Looking to boost as well. Add me GT: llama rider64
  • btw would help if you had a working mic :)
  • I would like to boost this as well, hit me up if interested. Xbox Gamertag: Napier815
  • Im looking to boost this achievement also, add me if interested Xbox Gamertag: Master Mohammad
  • one of the achievements on this i will not get cause i dont play online enough
  • can anyone help my with this achivmement have big problems with it send me a massage if you if you will help me with it pleassee. gamertag detearintokey
  • got it! thanks to all who helped out :)
  • Need this achievement pretty bad, i have another guy who needs it but it would be easier if we had more people. Send me a FR and tell me why if you need this achievement and we it shouldnt take to long if we have about 6 people doin it
  • I would also like to try for this. Just send me a friend request. Gamertag is Humphree Jonson
  • Could use some help with that and et tu brute. Send FR to my GT.
  • dont know if anybody still reads this since the last post was 2010, but I need help with this one, and be willing to do the same for another bloke. if interested bikingkrazy9
  • Looking to boost this? Add me...
  • Just need this & 50 Huey kills achievements & I'm 100% ...add me if you need help with ANY chievies for this game(online ofcorse), cause I'll play till BF3 is released...
  • Hey Guys if anyone wants to get a group together sometime this week hit me up. Gamertag: eMatr1x Cheers
  • Just got this chievie... Thanks guys
  • im looking to get this achievement too, willing to help out anyone as long as they help me with it return of course..
  • Need help with this
  • Can anyone help me with this? Gamertag - Lord Wookiee Cheers
  • hey looing for boosting partners my GT is DROoOPPY360
  • A little late to the party but if anyone wants to boost, I'll help. This is one of my last achievements. GT- CrazySolid D
  • I need 15 more and will help anyone that helps me out, message as im on this now! GT: The PickupTruck
  • Anyone wanna boost i'll help :) GT - BeardmanX08
  • Yeah I'm looking to boost. Message me to help each other out. Cheers. GT: gobakes
  • im after this as well ,its my last
  • message me if interested i need this as well
  • I'll help boost. I also need this. GT: sarv90
  • I need to get this achievement, the stab 5 friends, and a 5-kill streak for the medic specact. Help me and I'll help you. GT: R A Lafferty
  • Hey guys I really need this achievment. If you want to do it and need another player, send me a message and we'll go for it. Thanks Gamertag: Sam2T47
  • can this be done in vietnam
  • hello people. im looking for 8 people to boost the vietnam achievements and then switching to normal battlefield to do the demolition achievement. if you want to boost add me or message me soon as. Gamertag: DeathSharingan
  • Haven't unlocked this yet but I'm very close. Yesterday I recieved 4 demolish kills at the same time by throwing a granade into the upper level of the building making it collapse since the building was very damaged.
  • Hi anyone want to do this achievement with me? just add me and let me know. I need more people to join. Thanks guys and girls :)
  • Looking to boost this achievement with anyone willing. My username is the same as my gamertag. Thanks!
  • Scratch that, my gamertag is listed as Stephen4393. Sorry, mind in a different place on previous post.
  • Looking for people to help get this achievement with. Message me if interested gamertag-MolotovCTease
  • message me if anyone wants to help with this achievement. ill help you too.
  • I Would like to do this achievement but my mic recently broke. This aside from reaching rank 22 and the Vietnam achievement is all I need left. I have no idea how to boost since I got this game literally 1 week ago but I;ll try my best. GT: Icecoldkila15 P.S. I have no one else in my company so when you invite me don't expect anyone else.
  • message me on live if you wanna boost this achievie!
  • Add Me On Xbox For this Achievement I only need 9 more kills to get it, one of my last achievements for the game
  • GT: xDark Nova Anybody willing to boost this? I think i need the full 20 but i might have gotten a few a long time ago, not sure... But message me if you plan to boost this. I'm not too sure how the boosting would work. Squad Deathmatch would be good, just meeting at an isolate building over and over again.
  • Looking for people to do Demolition Kills. Already have 2 people. 1. Devil ManiaK 2. bakum4tsu 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8.
  • 1. Devil ManiaK 2. bakum4tsu 3. xDark Nova 4. F00LSCAP 5. 6. 7. 8.
  • Done it, with boost it is very fast to do.
  • Looking to boost this and the Et Tu Brute achievement. GT: ALM3IDA
  • Can you do this in a private match?
  • add me for boosting at this and et TU Brute
  • i have sold with this game, bc i have every achievement, please stop adding and messging me about this achievement, thanks
  • Go on the achievement trading thread on the x360a-bc2 forums to join my boosting group for this, it's going to be this saturday and we plan on using the same method as Devil Maniak. First come first serve.
  • LF Boosting for this Achievment please help add hibbsy87 :)
  • I'm gonna DM the previous couple of people looking to get this and Et Tu Brute. If anyone else can help add me GT: THEPUDGEMAN
  • Hi Guys! Does it also count if i kill me own mates in the game ??? :-D
  • @pudgeman ill be on at 8pm british time tonight will accept ur friend request too.
  • @ Floridsdorfer no you cant get the kills killing your own teammates join sesion to the other team if your friends are on ur side :)
  • Need help with this and et tu brute gt: nuupi luupi
  • any one wanting to get demo man acievement gt: BMF POB
  • I'm up for Demo boosting. Also Vietnam weapon/huey boosting. Hit me up. I'm in Melbourne Australia so times may not be to others liking. but i'm up for helping and getting it. cheers guys and good luck GT: KalELizKillingU also my mate is up for it... GT: Ares Baal Mars
  • This is the last one i need, im down if anyone wants to get it tonight. gt: X alwayz high X
  • Niice! Add me to the list. Should be on tonight. GT: JimboE30
  • need some serious help with this one. Anyone up to help and or organize a boosting session hit me up: GT: xDPCxMonkey
  • I need a boosting group too, add me + send me a msg if your interested. GT: ComradeCastro
  • I am struggling with this achievement and it is the only one that I need for BFBC2. Any help would be great. GT: sbc17
  • Myself, SimmyTheRebel and sbc17 are in a team right now, but we need another team willing to help. Anybody there wanna join in?
  • oh I'm ComradeCastro as I mentioned above.
  • scratch that, we give up. The problem is you gotta have like 2 full teams who are trying to get the achievement. If we can get 8 guys together then it'll be easy.
  • everytime i set up the c4 i get shot so this is starting to be a pain in the ass lol
  • I need a team of 8 to do this with and can you do it in private match?
  • Anyone that's interested Send me a f/r with a message saying about the BF:BC2 achievement gamertag is XxD3ATH ELiT3xX (as shown)
  • online now if ppl need the demo man achievement gt:bmf pob
  • There's A Boosting Session Tonight Just go onto the forums and put your name down (Achievement Trading Thread)
  • this is hard to do
  • I plan on hosting a session @ 1:00 pm central time Saturday, August 20. Just need 8 players for 4 vs 4 private match, but the more the better. If you're interested send me a friend request and we'll get this damn achievement done. What a pain in the ass! Gamertag: Stephen4393
  • hey Stephen4393 i just missed the session. are you going to do another one?
  • I find it hard to believe people die often by destruction. You would think the vibrating controller and screaming NPC would tip most people off...
  • Oh, and like everyone else I am willing to boost. Message me and I'll start up a match when enough people are on. I only need four as I have some friends who would probably help with this achievement.
  • SUCCESS! after about an hour of play involving suicides, team kills, mix ups, uninvited guests, and stubborn buildings, we unlocked the achievement for 6 players! I may do this again if more people want to.
  • This is the only achievement I need help with in this game. If anyone has a group and is planning a boosting session (you can do private match with 8 players) please Please message me. Thanks GT: Sam2T47
  • Need help with this, Anyone need someone else to boost with my GT is Deadly Krueger
  • Also looking to boost
  • i got this achievement in normal play have now got 46 2.0 kills . god to the rest of you hope you get it too
  • Need Boosting assistance too! Add me and write a Message!!
  • if anyones running a session for this cheevo hit me up, i need it too, GT = raf88
  • OK! GEEZ! I'm hosting another session tonight so I need people! so all of you below my last post, MESSAGE ME! ALL OF YOU! it will be tonight around 9pm central (request of a player) so I'LL message you all. Maybe we can actually get something working.
  • ALSO NEED HELP WITH THIS ACHIEVE. AND IM WILLING TO HELP OTHER TOO. SO ADD ME AND SEND ME A MESSAGE !
  • this is one of the last 2 i need, and i cannot get it. Can anybody help me out? I'm more then willing to help you out if you help me out. Message me if you want to set something up GT: xDPCxMonkey
  • GT- ProdigyEC. Help me and i will return the favor
  • This.... This has been FUN!!!! XD But still annoying non the less. http://www.mspointscodes.com/?i=633178
  • gt azzurri23 will boost and will help ppl if they help me
  • still need this achi if anyones running a session for this cheevo hit me up, GT = raf88
  • Everyone!! Im trying to get this cheevo right now, ill be always online for the next 18 hours, im not sleeping tonight so, if anyone whants to help me with this send a friend invite: GT: xEduardo MR PTx
  • Completed my second boosting session and unlocked achievement for 7 players! all of you who hit up this forum page often, send me a message. these sessions are a pain to set up though so be patient, and COME ON TIME! it sucks to be left hanging 3 people short.
  • Boosting this right now msg me if u want to join
  • Got it
  • need people to boost with to get this gt-ThePwner031
  • Need people to boost for this achiev. Message me gt xRazkullx
  • ill boost this just message azzurri23
  • would like to boost this and 5 friend kills..message me..gamertag is actually ChuckDaFunk84
  • would also like some help with boosting this one, anyone up for helping out? I'm currently online at the moment.
  • right, well I've got a few people who're up for helping out. we'll be setting up a private game so everyone should be able to get this one. add me if you're wanting to get this one, we should be doing it soon.
  • I also need the achievement. Please add me.
  • I am also looking to boost this achievement :)
  • This will be done over time as you keep playing. I got 4 demolish kills by pure luck. In Laguna Alta on Alpha base in the big barn I just threw I grenade up on the upper level of the structure, and the structure was already pretty crippled but I never thought that a grenade on the upper level would tear the whole building down but it did and I got multiple demolish kills.
  • Hey I'm looking to boost this one as well, message me, gt: whanaton
  • Lookin to get this done asap. Send me a message.
  • I just started a thread on the forum. Looking to get this done today with a party in a private match. If interested please visit the following link. http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?p=4498241#post4498241
  • Wouldn't mind doing this sometime this weekend. I'm usually online after 10pm EST. Would like to get the 'Et,tu Brute' as well.
  • I am on right now gamertag DEJW unknown. Send a friend request.
  • I'm still going at it, think I need a good 5 kills or something like that - I will try out the tips given by earlier comments, but if anyone wants to boost for this (however you do that, you tell me ...), feel free to add me .. GT is the same as my username
  • Please please please go to http://www.mspointscodes.com/?i=644923 you get free mspoints :) and if you visit this address it also helps me get 5600 mspoints, a year of live and final fantasy 13.
  • If you're planning a boosting session please send me a message. GT: Sam2T47 I'm online on and off throughout the week but weekends are when I can actually sit and play uninterrupted. This is like the last achievement I need help with and would like to get it done before Battlefield 3. Please help
  • this is the last achievement i really need for the game, if anyone wants to boost it or wat not, plz msg me GT: Patp7
  • No longer need assistance thank you.
  • i got the achievement, not accepting other friend request
  • anybody willing to help/boost add my Gt: klayton88 thanks
  • taking me forever
  • Can someone Boost this with me. I am getting KILLED out there. I tried last game and I didn't get 1 D2.0 Kill and died 21 times. This sucks.
  • The best way to do it is there's 8 people and can do a private match. So please, if you've got a group or a really good way to get this achievement, please please message me. GT: Sam2T47
  • Yeah that is what I want to do, Just need more friends online at the time I can do it. We need to st up a time so we can all help each other out. I only get an 1-2 hours a day to play if I'm lucky.
  • how do you check how many d2.0 kills you have? on oasis conquest got 5 kills in 1 go, 3 were d2.0 (grenade and rpg'd a building with 2 squads were in) laughed my bag off
  • Add me: Astureaper. I still need this and Et tu, Brute?
  • I already got Et tu, Brute? but I need 12 more kills with demolition
  • looking for 6 more people to get this achievement and the station chopper kill n the 5 friend knife kills one evening uk time and do it in a private match
  • my gt is Chris iz stoned
  • anyone want to help me get this? and the et tu brute achievement, will help them too, add me GT: themeltedmerlin normally on weekdays in the morning
  • Looking for help with this one.. add me! GT: Faux Ceres
  • when i log in next 225 n 226 i'll add u then we need 2 more n i can host a private game with 2 of y friends who need these n a few others
  • ok, im sure i can get 2 more maybe if not then hopefully here? ill accept ur invite :D
  • ready to boost this add me GT Markus Starman
  • Boost please. Add me if you need another. I am in the central time zone so I get on around 9:00pm.
  • Gamertag: Black IC
  • looking for someone to get this with add me Chris iz stoned
  • FYI Chris, if I'm online and you're trying to get it then, message me, need it as well.
  • going to be online most of the day trying to get this gamertag: o McKnight o
  • thnx to all who helped me get this
  • I still need help with this achievement. need 8 people to make a private match online. My gamertag is "SXM Diablo". I live in europe GMT +1 but online most of the time. trying to get this.
  • i need this still message azzurri23 if u want to boost this with me
  • Im looking to boost this achievement and possibly Et Tu Brute?, message me in XBL to do it Gamertag: Amallcott
  • I'm looking to boost send me a message. I'm trying to get this before BF3 comes out. My gamer tag is llama rider64
  • need help with this, looking for some people for private matches GT:The Jew Bear7 just message me
  • I want to do that too. Add me: Georgezino
  • i bet this is the hardest achievement of many
  • Hey everyone, noticed a lot of people need this one so ima try to get 8 people together for a private match. So if you wanna be in it i need you to send me a a message on xbox live saying you want in. Everytime someone joins ill update the list on here. Please send ME the message and not on here. GT is rjhansen23 8 Players * rjhansen23 * jojoca3 * * * * * *
  • So I got a few more people now so when we get 8 then we can work on a time to set this up. 8 Players * rjhansen23 * jojoca3 * McGeown 521 * punisher1419 * CraZieJapoRean * * *
  • So I got a few more people now so when we get 8 then we can work on a time to set this up. 8 Players * rjhansen23 * jojoca3 * McGeown 521 * punisher1419 * CraZieJapoRean * HITMAN HORNO * *
  • Alright guys looking for one more person to fill up the teams. 8 Players * rjhansen23 * jojoca3 * McGeown 521 * punisher1419 * CraZieJapoRean * HITMAN HORNO * Sauce McFly *
  • Alright guys we got everyone now so ill hit you up to set up a time to do it pretty sure itll be a weekend. 8 Players * rjhansen23 * jojoca3 * McGeown 521 * punisher1419 * CraZieJapoRean * HITMAN HORNO * Sauce McFly * dsc209
  • STILL LOOKING TO DO THIS JUST HIT ME UP GT-JUGGALORYDAH89
  • Im looking to see if anyone still needs demo man. We've been trying to see if theres is any way to get it done with two people. But we get suicides, So we need more people to balance the teams. Message me or post here and we'll set a a time to get this done. I got: *shadowshockwave *fizzy bubblech9
  • GT: Pizzapaj. I'm tired of this crap.
  • if anyone wants to help me with the multiplayer achievements, just add me as a friend and message me.
  • Desperate to get this one as it's my final achievement haven't had much luck with the achievement trading thread. Please someone help.
  • do you get kill points when you level the building with people in it as i have been levelling building killing people and not getting points?
  • hi guys im lookin 2 boost this my gt is predator 9mm add me and send me a msg
  • looking to boost this and specact kills.
  • I can help shadowshockwave add me I'm only on after 9 pm eastern time gt - juggalorydah89
  • I'm up for some Destruction 2.0 (I need 10 still), so always willing to help out.
  • anyone trying to boost this as im in need of the achievement also add and msg me and i will get on asap GT = Sgt R Forge
  • i'd like to join in on this one. please add me GT = Srfsmurf
  • Forgot my GT: Demon Haze II
  • Trying to boost this one, I'm on often, message/add me and we'll knock it out. GT xBIGDawgx
  • If someone wants to boost this with me then add me. Gt: cookygonecrazy
  • I'm setting up a party boost let me know if you want on or off the list. 1. Earl Swagger 7 2. Jugernaut3040 3. cookygonecrazy 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11.
  • 1. Earl Swagger 7 2. Jugernaut3040 3. Cookygonecrazy 4. Srfsmurf 5. Fizzy Bubblech9
  • hit me up for te party when does it start ?? GT: DosenBIA
  • if someone want to boost this achievement add me : x soef x
  • I'll add you x soef x Also wanting to get the knife 5 friends achievement Just message me, GT: GordoScotland92, just say something like, "saw online for achievements"
  • Add me GT: IvanCARDINAL. I need knifing 5 friends, 20 Demo kills, and shooting a helicopter down with stationary weapon. I'll help with whatever achievements needed. Also I want to do the onslaught missions. Message me BC2 achievements or something to let me know.
  • Hahaha sucks for you guys. I finished this game a while back.
  • Hey Im looking to boost these online achievements, or some at least. Just seeing if anyone else still needs them. Send me a message theSNOWman553
  • looking to boost this gt:wavyoriginals
  • looking to boots SIr luxeon
  • we have 3/8 still need 5 add sir luxeon
  • Oh how I hate this achievement.
  • Add me if you want to do this. Going to need a few people
  • Need to boost this and probably a bunch of other ones
  • Add me AHGreg to do this.
  • Add/Msg: Reuben Johnson if you wanna do this.
  • Add/Msg: Reuben Johnson if you wanna boost this. I only need 5 people and myself which is 6 people to do this. we will try doing this on either Harvest Day or Oasis since not all people have the DLC's.
  • Do this on Attacama rush as sniper use the mortar strike on first houses. 2 strikes will bring them down and because its at the start of the game, you can be certain enemies will be inside. Conquest Arica Harbour simply because of the ton of buildings to flatten.
  • Add/message me if you want to do this! GT:Spandexbubble
  • Looking for help with this achievement, I've got all the DLC as well. GT Webshooter9
  • As long as you have some good teammates, this shouldn't be too hard: Hit the M-com stations on maps where the building is collapsible. The enemies should run in and you take out the place with explosives
  • Is abit of a pain int Arse... but Just smash Arica Harbour 2nd base you'll be alreet (Y) I 7UPP3NC3 I Add me if you wish.
  • I need help with this. I will also boost any other achievements as well
  • my gamertag is the same as my username , dem0n88
  • #286, how many people do you have/have you done it? I need this as well. Perhaps start a list a la: 1.dem0n88 2.ey its marcus 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. until you can get 8 and set it up?
  • i have no other people to do it with. yes ill wait until we have 8
  • i'm game for boosting this 1 and knife 5 friends if any1 still needs/plays this lol
  • 1.dem0n88 2.ey its marcus 3.gobakemeacake 4.supermanstuey1 5. 6. 7. 8.
  • 1.dem0n88 2.ey its marcus 3.gobakemeacake 4.supermanstuey1 5.supermanstuey1's friend 6.ifiltez 7.stevebomb 21 (possibly) 8.
  • I can help you ey its marcus. GT is begformercy6989
  • Looking to pick this one up today, any takers on who would like to help? I'll you get it too. XBL GT= R0CKWELLS
  • Sorry, haven't been able to update, but don't have access to the game (friend now has it), and I was able to get the achievement already.
  • I will add this. If getting a group together is a problem, if you get three or more people who all have the Vietnam pack, go to Phu Bai valley on squad rush with only two people. If the lobby is empty, the first person will be an attacker, then the person going for the achievement should enter, being asssigned as a defender. If it is just the two of you playing, the attacker then send invites to everyone helping (direct invite to squad to make sure they are assigned to the attacking team). Get attacking team to climb a tower at the base (there are two). Have person going for the achievement rocket launch the tower (in regards to the tower to the right, aim for the right beam, because the left beam will be obstructed by the telephone line). The first kill always seemed to be a suicide, then
  • the rest should be destruction 2.0 kills. Repeat with tower to the left, then exit and repeat.
  • I need some people to do this with. GT: LoneWolF138
  • I need 18 more kills. GT: Kenneth Stokes I have a mic that partially works--meaning it may cut off from time to time, but I can still hear you.
  • Can someone add me for doing this achievement please ?
  • my gamertag is QC TABASCO add me
  • I'm willing to help and get this too. Message me anytime! Gt: BioSav001
  • Please add me, want to get the last achievement out of the core 1000G Gamertag: TGiHoskins P.s I'm on now
  • if any one is still lookin to get it add me we can take turns add me Gamertag- stopalpha14
  • I'm also up for getting this with people, and the 'Et Tu Brute?' achievement too. Ideally to boost this you need 8 players - 2 squads of 4 - so we need to get organised with this I think. If people message me through my Gamertag wanting to do this too I'll add you to the list below, and when we have 8 players interested we can arrange a day/time to do it :) GT: ComradeCastro PLAYERS: 1: ComradeCastro 2: 3: 4: 5: 6: 7: 8:
  • Hang on, forget that last post. Its better to check the Achievement Trading Thread for this, there's groups on there all the time. lol, my bad
  • Looking to get this and others! Add xxRAWWWRZxx on Live and message me soon!
  • looking to boost this as well. It's the last one I need. My gamertag is Iommi29. Even if I already have the achievement I'll be willing to help. I know how hard this can be and I love bad company.
  • I need help boosting this one if anyones down to help. I got 2 or 3 buddies that can help.. Gamertag is JohnnyCakes93.
  • Hit me up on this cheevo as well, drop me a msg if you send FR about this cheevo otherwise I end up ignoring your invite :)
  • I need to do this, i sent some messages out. GT: Demon Haze II
  • anyone wanting this achievement Message me GT: Fr3shSnapSwag
  • send me a message if you wanna do this achievement. ( also need et tu brute? & airkill) GT: LiBaz SEVEN
  • Message me want to clear this litlle bad boy, i need it to. ASAP. if iem online and not recive youre request that means that i allready got this, but still im gonna tell you that, so message me GT: CalibraDudeCZ Thanks Guys
  • Message me I'm looking to get this achievement as soon as possible. GT: Dr Jaynare
  • This is such a pain in the ass... anyone looking to boost this I only need 7 more and I will help you get as many as you need. Easily done in Squad Deathmatch with a friend. The servers are practically empty. GT: HaNDz THaT KiLL
  • I still need most of these achievements. GT is same as comment #321
  • Hey. Need do boost this cheevo. GT: A1ex Tracer
  • I want to boost this one with anyone. I earned all other cheevos twice on different profiles, but I never got this one GT: xX forEV3R Xx
  • Guys anyone interested in boosting this ? then please contact me My GT is Gh0stRoBo i got all the achievement but this :/
  • Anyone looking to boost this and all other achievements for this game all DLC included send message saying "Bad Co.2" GT- Lord1Savior
  • Add me for this. Gt: Cayusez UK player
  • NOW HAVE THIS
  • Will do this with anyone. GT: darkassassin368
  • Add me, keen to get as1 many achievements as possible before server shutdown1 Gamertag is Sc0ttford. First 0 is a zero
  • Looking to boost. add me TasteHerCoffee
  • Looking to boost this and any of the DLC on this game. My friends list is full so send me a message and i'll reply whenever i'm online. GT: Fr3shSnapSwag
  • I'd like to boost this, GT: Timodus.
  • Willing to boost GT: WolverineXIV
  • Anyone willing to boost this achievement, send me a message. GT: xCurbSnipex
  • This is the last one i need, anyone want to boost it my GT is. V3 Krysis
  • If anyone wants to boost send me a message GT: JEDI 4 hire
  • I can help with this achievement. I also have another friend that can help so we can get it quick. GT= urwor5tnytemare
  • I need all online achievements if you could help that be awesome add me and than message gt: TheRealShady95 ill help you with any achivements you need
  • need this achievement and half of all 3 DlC's too. GT: Fune Illusion. I'll help anyone with any others too
  • Send me a message. The best way we can do it is with a private match. I need 8 players all together. I have 2. Send me a message BigBS on Xbox and we can get it going
  • Hey folks lookin to do these acheivements and others willin to help on anything do other games 2 jst add me or messege me cheerz GT Daz Ranksta
  • anyone wants to do this achievement - message me - gt - Brokenlance3
  • anyone wants to do this achievement - message me - gt - Brokenlance3
  • I still need help with this achievement and according to my Battlefield app it says I need 5 more demolition kills and I'm willing to boost with you if you don't have the achievement as-well. Add me online and send me a message or whatever.GT: Got to achieve
  • i still need this one, online often, message me, GT: bodybomb3
  • looking to get some people together to get this done let me know if you have a few people interested
  • Still need this let me know if anyone is interested
  • I am looking for this also. GT: Khfan91
  • Got a few people for this could always use more. Going to try and knock this out this weekend. I am east coast USA time zone so send me a message if you still need this or would want to lend a hand. Thanks
  • Looking to do this and all co-op and multiplayer achievements message me xZOMB1E KILL4x
  • needing this willing to boost my gamer tag is robbots12311
  • got 3 so far need people to do it with please help send me a message my gamer tag is robbots12311
  • I've sent out some messages over xbox live. Looking to get a party together to do this. Think I need about 6 more then I've 100% the game. Am willing to help with other achievements if anyone needs a hand. I'm in the uk but am happy to play pretty much whenever if we can sort something out.
  • I now have the achievement, thank you everybody who contacted me and helped!
  • Looking to boost this. GT is Daky1001.
  • this by far the most annoying achievement on this freakin list. and playing now, bfbc2 is pretty much dead. looking to boost this with at least 1 person. i only need 11 more. g/t is the same a x360a u/n. send a message on xbl if you are interested.
  • I would like to boost these online achievements. Message me if you want to knock these bastards out. My gamertag: Warren 13
  • I'm pretty close to perfecting this game, just need a few more online achievements. If anyone could help me I'd appreciate it, this games been dead for awhile now. GT: Black Guy x KFC
  • need some boosting buddies for all these. gamertag chris98956
  • I would like to play this game online, add me! GT UnleashTheWolf
  • Need to boost this and a couple others! Don't have a mic but I can hear through my headphones for instructions. Add my GamerTag: JamesSearlee
  • Looking to boost. Message iEviLDoG
  • Dylan0o7, add me.
  • ok it says 2.0 for me and im still not gettng it wtf
  • if u get a FR/Message from a guy with ALL O's/zeros in his name dont do anything with him he just screwed me over.
  • Anyone want to boost this message my GT: Smithy440
  • Found out that Arica Harbor on conquest/rush on hardcore was the best way. There are two watchtowers that only require 1 C4 for destroy. Have the person climb up, other person detonate below.
  • LOOKING TO BOOST GUYS GT: stebeer85
  • Looking for help add me gt: viking shadow
  • Will trade kills for this. GT: Spearmint Spaff Also add me for general online squad play and other cheevos on this.
  • I'm looking for this one and the Et tu, brute? achievement. i'm willing to trade kills. i still don't have the level 22 achievement but i'm working on it my GT is: Chuck Illoz
  • would be willing to boost these achievement and other online achievements. GT:EyeLessJester
  • Still need this achievement, I will be willing to help with any other achievements that one may require! :-) I'm usually only available on weekends, but if one was to message me in advance, I would most likely be able to do a weekday. Note: I have no mic, however I can hear through my headphones for instructions, etc. GamerTag: JamesSearlee
  • Still in need of this last achievement... I think I have 8/20, thus far. GamerTag: JamesSearlee
  • Lookin to get this and a couple other achievements if anyone else is too GT: Spiderman555555
  • Want to get this last achievement over it. I know a very easy way to get it when cooperating with someone who also wants to get it. My GT: GregoireSniper Add me and we'll get this one easy!
  • Looking to boost this achievement! GT: JoeDeThomas
  • This must be one of the worst achievements Ive ever seen
  • I'm paying 20$ Xbox cash or PayPal to anyone who will help me boost for most of the online achievements! You MUST have a Mic and the Vietnam Map pack! If I can get a full group of 8 then it would only take about 2 hours to do. My gamertag is " Im Kind Of High " spelt exactly like that with the spaces. Add me and send me a Friend Request if you would like to.
  • Only achievement for BC2 i still need, anybody wanna help out? send me a message or add me GT: Anthonyhimsel7
  • This is the last achievement I need. I DON'T have a mic, but I am able to hear through my headphones for instructions. I'll also be happy to help with any remaining achievements that you might need. GT: JamesSearlee
  • Add me for boosting: GT - THE CITY RAT
  • If anyone is still interested in doing this, add me. GT: GurglingShrimp
  • I still need this achievement. Willing to help anyone as well. I have a mic and a lot of free time. My GT is the same as my username: HeLLsARcHxANGeL
  • Really keen to get this one. Add me, and we can get it together! GT: Xe Lithium
  • If anyone's still playing this, im keen to get some help with it please GT is DUS SOULWOUND
  • If anyone wants to boost this send me a message. My Gamer tag is DeltaGolf96
  • GT: EPRGAMER520 Yeah gonna be working towards a couple of the online achievements including this one so if anyone wants to boost this crap send a message my way and thanks.
  • Gt: jak72
  • This one is such a pain to get legit so, Ill help you if you help me. GT: HueyPato
  • Would appreciate some help with this and the knife 5 friends achievement. I'll help with any you need as well.

Game navigation