Flawless Freeflow Fighter 2.0 Achievement in Batman: Arkham City

• Flawless Freeflow Fighter 2.0

Complete one combat challenge without taking damage (any character)

• How to unlock Flawless Freeflow Fighter 2.0

This is relatively easy, though if you are having trouble just keep tapping , to jump over enemies without getting hit. Remember to counter often and use special takedowns to remove enemies completely. The first challenge is likely the easiest to do this on.

Recently unlocked by

Comments
  • too easy
  • Do this with Batman on the first combat challenge
  • LMAO. i decided to see if it would work doing it on custom challenges with that one modifier that makes your quickfire projectiles (batarangs) 1 hit KOs. didnt expect it to work at all but low and behold, it did! so if you for some reason have problems getting this, do the first custom combat challenge and put on the modifier that makes projectiles be 1 hit, then spam LT with the occasional dodge or counter.
  • The only thing that was difficult about this achievement was that my controller kept jamming up and I couldn't press y to counter. Always happened on the fourth round two but I finally got it after like 20 tries. The first level as batman is definitely the easiest. I didn't even know you could use the custom challenge.
  • I did it the way #3 described and got it really fast. Just spam LT and all 4 rounds will be over in seconds.
  • i dreaded this achivement in the first one
  • This is simple compared to Perfect Freeflow 2.0
  • Agreed with shinobigarth. Pretty easy, thanks for the tip.
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9ClNnnb2oI easy
  • Agreed with #2, did the same, 1st challenge map.
  • Quick firing batarangs on the first challange-map is one way to go.

Game navigation