Tools of the Templar Achievement in Assassin's Creed: Revelations

• Tools of the Templar

Purchase your first ABILITY in the Abstergo Store (Multiplayer).

• How to unlock Tools of the Templar

You must be level 5 in order to gain this achievement. Press in multiplayer menu to get to Data Hub. Go to "Abilities Sets". Select Abilities Set 1 and purchase it for 5 points. You must now purchase one of the two available abilities for 35 points. That is all you have to do, you do not have to use the ability or even save the set you created.

Recently unlocked by

Comments
  • great, so that means there will be a currency in the multiplayer
  • It kinda ties in with leveling up. The better you do in a match, the more accolades you earn, the more Abstergo credits you earn.
  • It's only first ability so shouldnt take too long
  • sounds class
  • Its a rather bland achievement and here's my even blander video to back it up. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eIl4JteCXc
  • How hard is this one
  • Pretty straight forward really.
  • Hi so the group I usually play with have gotten rid of this game and they all managed to do a good bit of these achievements while I was away. I am hoping some of you will be willing to help in getting these plus it never hurts to have extra xbox buddies to play with... My gamertag is TattedDad3 please add and we can knock these things out.
  • And as the stench of online multiplayer achievements finally arose, I said goodbye to the Assassin's Creed series. Ubi resisted for a surprisingly long time but finally succumbed to the "everyone else is doing it so we should too" pressure.

Game navigation