Abstergo Employee of the Month Achievement in Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

• Abstergo Employee of the Month

Get every bonus at least once (Multiplayer Only).

• How to unlock Abstergo Employee of the Month

This is one of the more difficult achievements in the game. You must get all bonuses in multiplayer at least once. All bonuses can be obtained in private matches except for the End Bonuses. For those it must be at least in player matches, but can still be boosted. For some of them you will have to play specific game types and have a minimum amount of players. There is no way to track of what bonuses you have completed. There are many bonuses to complete, so a separate guide for this achievement has been created.

Check out the Abstergo Employee of the Month Guide for more information.

Note: The Abstergo Employee of the Month achievement cannot be unlocked until you are at least level 29. This is because players cannot unlock the "Poison" ability until that level. There are two bonuses that require the Poison ability. These two bonuses are; Poison and Intercepted.

Recently unlocked by

Comments
  • anyone know if these can be done in private matches or is it ranked only?
  • They can be done in private.
  • If someone wants to get together and work on this multiplayer acheavments let me know.We just need 6 people right?
  • I want this achievement! Add me ;)
  • add me i would like to get this achievement as well GT- Psyco Sykes 23
  • Add me too. I'm in.
  • Thanks,I will let you know when we ready to try this.
  • add me 2 hellbentvinster
  • Someone message me about It I'm on all the time. I only need 4 achievements so invite me please.
  • can someone att me too please, i need help with this and the other one like this
  • i need that one, please add me
  • Hardest achievement in the game... Only 5 bonuses left... And only 2 achievements left including this one...
  • add me pls ;)
  • there a way to check how many of them iv done?
  • Add me too please.
  • 1 more please.
  • Add Me! Gamertag-Chenley13!
  • add me to pweez! Gamertag- XxCJpartyboyxX thxx
  • Add me aswell, if I still can join that is. I'm not availible every other week but I hope we can work something out.
  • Add me and we'll get this achievement together ;)!
  • add me i need this achievement thx
  • My my, seems like a party. Add me, Blackjoker107
  • If any1 is still do this achievement, would like to do it aswell, add me tuscany280396 :) thanks
  • Add me.... too !
  • i need like 5 more bonuses, some1 help me plz :/
  • I need this Can one help me to get it And how is it that
  • hay i neaed this one could some one help me i dont know what bonesses i nead ow do yo tell and if u want to help me just add me (when adding me tel me thet u nead the achevment) my gamer tag killer lollie ps. excuse my bad spelling Pss. thanks eere one
  • My offer still stands. For those in need of multiplayer achievements, add me, msg me, and we'll go from things there. We just need at least 4 people in a boosting group.
  • add me to plz
  • add me plz
  • Add me at Mr J Muffin. I'm gonna be online all day and night and am really good at boosting, and I already have all the info necessary for what we need to do to unlock the achievement. I'm patient and everything so add me and let's kick this achievement where the sun don't shine
  • can somone ad me too need help with triple escape and extreme variatie
  • i would appreciate an add.
  • Im always in add me. GT: VirusDeleterJK
  • And put a video clip in YouTube, if possible, I'm ready for the implementation of this achievement, but I need help
  • I'm in. Just send a message....not sure how many people are still doing this achievement thats posted
  • i still need to do this one add arkane04
  • Hey, if anyone is still doing this achievement, I would be grateful if somebody could lend a hand, I have to do Abstergo Employee of the Month, Stronger Closer, and Role Model. Thanks :) My gamertag is KellieGoesRawr
  • I need this achievement :D been trying to get it for ages.. add me and i will join :) GT: CaeKing
  • My offer still stands to help others in need so add me or msg me.
  • Add me, please.
  • Will add the last 5 people on here
  • Add me plez iv got for achievements for this game and their all online lol so ill help everyone else boost if u help me boost.
  • keen to boost tag - k upps
  • Please could Someone add me and do it with me please:D Gt - Omega Beta400
  • could some one add me aswell to get the online acheivments only a couple left
  • Add me too please i only need this one and role models and ill be set.
  • Add Me plz GT - Titantius
  • GT Danielooo Im up for all that can be boosted
  • Can I get in too? GT - Bigjohn9397
  • needin 2 people so we can get extreme variety bonus, you need it so you can get abstergo agent of the month achievement. Gt ZoNa GaNgStA
  • @Zona Gangsta i added u when can we do it?+ tell me if its in GMT or EST
  • srry i already got it thankz tho
  • Need someone to get Abstergo employee of the month,Role model and strong closer with me GT Bob1476 add me here and on Xbox Live
  • oh and Gangsta keep me added on XBL anywayz
  • Need 8 People for a custom game of manhunt. we get AEOTM
  • all i need is extreme variety if anyone can help think we all need 3 peeps for that, only prob is my router does not seem to allow mic chat, but working on it, im level 45 and can help any for their bonusses,
  • Assassino187 are you british?
  • if anybody is still workin on this achievement i'd be glad to get in on some of the action if you want to add me TSpin42
  • TSpin42 if you want I am all in. I do believe I only have the triple escape and mid air left to do... Maybe extreme variety but I think I've seen that one before one day when I was playing.
  • i have quite a few left count me in TSpin42 i added you ON XBL
  • I need all the multiplayer achievements. Willing to help out. Add me, Shoot em all up.
  • Hey TSpin add me. I'll help you! Shoot em all up.
  • I'm interested in AEOTM. Please count me in. :-)
  • Hey add me, I'd like to do this too. add: IamAdReNaLin
  • TSpin im Bob1476 xbl btw
  • I only need a few online achievements and the subject 16 videos. Add me in too. gamertag - brad804
  • Anyone down for a good session around 6PM EST tonight?
  • Anyone need this achievement, add me for help, need it too GT Takeo84
  • Where can you see wich one you need to do?
  • And also you don't need to do this in one game right?
  • you must write it on a paper, and it is not doing in one game
  • All right thanks
  • Hey guys, I'm looking for 5 or 7 persons to boost up this achievements, add me and let's do it.
  • Im lookin to boost pretty much all the online achievements hit me up if your interested
  • well theres only 3 online achievements i need and its this one, reach level 50, and all the co-op ones in a game so if any one is down to boost/help let me no my name is the same as my xbox gt thank u for ur help
  • Someone have list of all of the bonuses?
  • my mistake, i'm actually looking for some 5 or 7 persons for the "Download Complete" achievement (reach level 50), i already got this one ("Abstergo Employee of the Month") few weeks ago.
  • I'm up for any of the online achievements. Especially this one... GT SilentNinja47
  • I need help with this achievement and Role Models... Add me if you want to work together, also make sure to send me a xbox live message saying when you want to work on it... GT Bigjohn9397
  • If anyone wants to help me get these and the strong close achievment ill be more than happy to help you get them! GT: Techno_Flood
  • looking to boost Extreme variety as all i have left to do, done all otheres legit but this one cannot do, if u fancy doing it like on video posted on employee of the month in forum, message me, on all day today
  • i need help getting this achievement add my gamertag - bmadzzz and tell me when you want to do it
  • Hey, i need help on Role Model, Overachiever, Abstergo Employee of the Month and possibly Strong Closer can anyone help me with these please
  • Workin' on Emplotee of the Month and Role Model. Message me if you want to join.
  • Need help on Role Model and Employee of the Month add me
  • Need help with abstergo employee and Fast learner! Anyone want to help? I can help others get other achievments too! Add me "Mantacore4" and add a message saying you want to play! Thanks!
  • I need help on all achievements on online in this game. Add me peeps and I will join!!! GT: iCondemned
  • if someone could help me with this id appreciate it
  • Where can you see how many bonuses you have done
  • and do you have to do it in the same game
  • I want this achievement! Add me ;)
  • Feel free to add. :) GT: DaNeShady
  • i need these online ones for 1000G and all we need is 6 people in a private match, so add me up and we can get it :D
  • message me, i just need the two bonus related achievemments and the rank one
  • Yes please add me aswell... if any partys are going on. Jadec Malta is my gamertag
  • Hello. I am looking to get this achievement and need 4 more people to do it. We will be starting the game at 4pm (UK Time) so if you wanna do it then Add my gamer tag and we will get started at 4pm. Seeya there. (Davcorp10)
  • Add me! i need help and will help get online achievements
  • people add me and recomend me pleez cuz i want a five star reputation
  • Also looking to boost for this, plus the Role Model.
  • I'm gonna try to get a group together for this and also role model. Just send me a friend request so I don't have to keep checking the forums.
  • Looking to boost for this and Role Model, please add me.
  • Hey guys, really wanna knock this one out. Let me know if you are interested. GT: CLoAKeDGerB
  • peoples let me know if u wanna do this wiv me, my GT is Kuffy96
  • yea someone let me know of they want to do these achievements Im game. Gamertag : ifuhearme4ucme
  • Looking for help with this achievement. Add me please GT - STONE DEVIL Thanks.
  • If anyone wants to get this achievement with me, message me.
  • Looking for 5-7 people to boost for this in a player match. If interested message me on here or on my gt (same as my name) please have a mic thanks
  • add me please... as everyone else, i need help boosting. :)
  • add me if you want help or if you need more people to boost i need abstergo employee of the month, role model, download complete, and job skills. please add me... usually on every evening/night. GT= D3V1Lz ASSAZZ1N
  • looking for someone to boost with. add me. my gt is Jflex99 and just in the msg say to boost.
  • please add me im looking for friends to help me out GT: blake150210 look forward with playing with yall :)
  • Looking for help with this one and Role Model. Add me if you're interested. GT is psychoneironaut
  • Looking for 3 more people to join a private match going on now to boost multiplayer achievements. message me for invite
  • i need some people to boost this with, only need 2 people (i got a method that only needs people) if you interested add me gt- karikkato
  • Happy New Years~! :D
  • psychoneironaut I'm in add me: CMpunk17
  • If anyone still needs help add me, ( I need it aswell) I am currently suspended but I will be able to play on Wednesday.
  • I'm happy to help anyone as I need it also GT: Nick1sHere
  • add me i need it i only need three more achiev for this game
  • PLEASE ADD ME AND HELP this is one of the few i have left
  • Hey I also need help on this so I am up for an invite from anybody and for role model. Gt is same as name
  • Looking for peeps to do this and co-op cheevo, let me know! GT is same as name.
  • im willing to help anybody as long as you help me too GT is chickencharlie9
  • Need 2 people 4 extreme variety private match (Alliance), I will help u as well. Xbox gamertag: BambolottoBello
  • Still looking to get finish this achievement. I only need a couple more so anyone can feel free to add me and I'll return the favor. Gamertag is BuFFaLo CoRpUs.
  • looking for party for extreme variety gamertag is demonangel77
  • invite me or message me for private match LSUtigersfan648
  • GT: ClarkFury I would like to join anyone doing this achievement. I need others as well but I assume ill get atleast a few of the others before this is done. Thanks in advance.
  • Add me too please :) GT: Harme
  • Add me too anyone? GT: Craigpremium
  • looking for the greater variety add me GT= Kryogenyc
  • Add me too GT= Rhett the First looking for extreme variety, and triple escape
  • add me. GT = Stentoon looking for extreme varitey bonus.
  • I need this achievement to Add me : xBBx ShadowzZ Thanks
  • add me for this bonus will also help with whatever you need! GT: Sparkier2001
  • Lookin for ppl to boost with me. Please add me
  • Add me please. GT: JadeTurtl3 Thanks in advance.
  • need help with extreme variety for this please add me
  • Im in for boost too, GT: v Eijndhoven
  • im just missing triple escape, if someone and their group can help me get that ill help yall get whatever.
  • Anyone wanna boost this achievement and the co-op with me. All i need is extreme variety. GT= Mastacrabbe. Send me a friend request and a quick message
  • I need this achievement and Role Model. Add me if your boosting one of those two. GT=ShadoW zonE1233
  • Looking for anyone still needing to get any of the online achievements. Please add - Gamer Tag: Philip Lang
  • if anybody is willing to boost with me add me gamertag is (SHAD0WxASSASSIN) all caps except the x and the o in shadow is a zero. i am needing abstergo employee of the month with only a few bonuses to get and i also need role model. i will be willing to help you get all the ones you need as well need at least four ppl
  • Add me if interested only need to get this and Strong Closer but will help with anything else.
  • id be down to do some achieves hit me up also GT: v4maj
  • I need help also msg me GT : Run N Guner
  • I will gladly help out with anything and could sure use some help with the few that I am missing! Gamtertag is jairrobali.... Thanks everyone!
  • Looking for help with strong closer, employee of the month, fast learner, and role model but willing to help anyone with any of them.
  • Looking for help with role model and employee of the month. Will help with others. Send an invite and msg. GT- StrikingWidge
  • willing to help and needs help with role model, abstergo employee of the month, strong closer, overachiever, and ahead of the curve a d3m0nsquirr3l is my gamertag just invite and whatnot
  • or send me a friend request same as above ^^^^
  • am in, add me as well
  • I'd be interested in knocking this and the role model achievement out. I'm usually on between 8 and 11 ET (United States) on weekdays.
  • Looking to get this achievement and any other online achievements. Add me or msg me. GamerTag is AlFrEdO rObErTo
  • add me as well gt: xLa FlamaBlanca
  • Definitely could use some help on both Role Model and Employee of the Month. Just add me. ^-^ -Philician
  • add meGenuineKildKeny
  • add me GT: NinjaspartanThe
  • looking for a crew to do this, dickheads need not apply add me GT Sir Timmus
  • I'm following suit and asking to be added for those who need to get this achievement as well,or who already have it and can help a fellow gamer. Thanks: SpryFox
  • im willing to help some people if they help me i need 2 other people
  • people with a headset will help a lot
  • add me x0xAssassinx0x p.s.got my headset ready :)
  • CAN ANYONE HELP ME GET THE ONLINE ACHIEVEMENTS FOR THIS GAME ONLY NEED TWO D Sphinx add me
  • add me: Charon414 have a headset
  • add me im on now xLa FlamaBlanca i have mic
  • could use some help on this one as well as the coop bonus achievement. Add me and let's get a party going. i'll gladly help anyone else as well... gamertag: jairrobali
  • seeing as how this game has completely shitty multiplayer, i'm up for boosting. add me - phenom1 t smith
  • I could use some help whit this achievement and the coop bonus achievement If someone can help me add me. My gamertag is: Tha King Vegeta I will help you whit other achievements if you want
  • anyone want to help me get this achievement I only need like 5 more bonuses but I will be glad to help anyone right after GT: BK RandyNuggets I will help with other Achievements if u need any :)
  • can anyone help me to get this achievement GT: WolfKoyote
  • i will help but it would be better for me during weekend :)
  • hey im online right now if anyone wants to boost them (especially extreme variety) add GT: Philip Lang
  • Currently online if anyone wants to get this achievement
  • Happy to help people get this if they're willing to help me get it too! GT: Fishcanfly88
  • If somebody wants to boost Ill be online now... send me a msg on xbox still need Drop Kill, 3 Escape, Extreme Variety
  • Willing to help! Add me! I need 3 Escape and Extreme Variety
  • i am hosting a private lobby on the 25/01/2010 send me a message to the gamertag : aaronllwelsh: to get invited to the lobby thanks
  • i need help with greater and extreme variety add me if you are willing to help GT/ A Lil turtle
  • If anyone wants help with this achievement or others send me an Invite on HEXGAL1788 will gladly help all i need is Xtreme variety cheers.
  • I'm on all time so anytime add me for a game =D
  • aaronllwelsh - can't seem to make out your gamertag?!?... Add me Multiplayer achievements GT: PanelAben
  • if someone is still trying to get this add me too.
  • gamertag tannfe91
  • gamertag : zlu corona
  • Add me ill do it, JustifiedHitman
  • Is there anyone available to do this today?
  • add me for help. Triple Jester
  • IT doesn't say It has to be done In one match people, Write a list of all the bonuses and get very easy.
  • The only issue I have is getting extreme variety to get the achievement, which does need to be done in a single match. Any takers? Just friend me. LivePikey
  • Still looking to do Role Models and this Abstergo of the month achievement. Add me and send a msg GT- StrikingWidge
  • you could add me i will help my new gamer tag is BBz ELIT3Z
  • i will also help with role model my ganer tag is BBz ELIT3Z add me if you want it you mus level 29 and have poison amd the hidden gun t odo this achievment
  • need help with this achievement my gamertag is xKevinnn17x and ill help u with this acheivement also
  • i endid up getting anoyed at a diffrent achievment and i smashed the disc i will get a new disc on the 15 febuary
  • Often free evenings and weekends. Friday and Thursdays occasionally good as well. BigDogFletch is my tag. Feel free to add me so we can knock these out!
  • I need 3-6 people for this next weekend february 4-6 although it will probably on friday or saturday if any wants to boost post your gamertag with redfield attached on so I know who to add. again only post if your available on friday or saturday this weekend
  • REDFIELD - Needing this and Role Model as well if you can help?
  • Sure I'll add you J4m role model isn't too hard so that's fine btw I'm only going to be available saturday
  • BiGvDuBt add me plzz hard achievement and if possible also role model
  • REDFIELD - Add me dude , I need most of them lol. Thanks in advance. GT : Tylortheterrabl
  • well I am sorry to tell you tylor but I have a full list now but if you are on at the time we might be able to swap you in and to bigvdubt and j4m im doing it at 8 o'clock saturday night
  • I'll add you tylor to see if we can get you in
  • Can anybody help me with getting Extreme Variety, it's the only bonus I need to get this. GT is same as my username, thanks
  • Add me plz need the greater and extreme variety thx Gamertag : xX I 0Li I Xx
  • I need Extreme Variety. Im going for it right now. GT: JeyGamer
  • I need extreme variety and the triple escape. Anyone add me or I can add you.
  • I need extreme variety and the triple escape. Anyone add me or I can add you. Gamertag: marcusZA
  • ADD ME PLZ ONLINE NOW NEED THIS ACHIEVEMENT LAST ONE.
  • Rdy to boost for this ONE! Add me n send msg! as well as invite! let it be known if i am not playin acbrohood then my brother is playin xbox n he doesnt boost achievements!
  • Anyone who wants to boost this add me please. Gamertag: Farmer Mildred
  • Sorry not trying to spam... I need to post 5 comments
  • Oops...you have to do it in the forums...
  • Anyone want to boost? i will hold a lobby if enough people want too
  • Add me...
  • add me please
  • add me in as well
  • Add me in as well please. I need this and role model..
  • I would like this achivement, anyone up for it add me
  • me too please. need this achievement too complete..
  • Need Role Model & Extreme Variety + triple escape.... ADD ME IF U NEED THE SAME PLS!!!! PrinceAT9
  • I need this as well.. send me a FR and please say ACB in the message so I know
  • I need Extreme Variety and Triple Escape, add me and say AC Brotherhood or something along those lines
  • I am aiming to get this achievement. Add my gamertag, I'll be online awaiting for any assistance. Believe me I will do the same for you.
  • where can i see which of the bonusses i allready have?
  • This is one of the last 3 achievements i need to complete brotherhood. if anyone would help me get it, it would be a great help. my GT is Loweydude666
  • Id love to test this out PM me GamerTag is the same as my username ! Im on every night just send me a PM ! XD
  • I also still require assistance on getting extreme variety
  • if you guy need help add me i still need this one
  • do bonuses such as co-op kill & co-op stun and multi-kill work>
  • I am currently online with another friend who is looking to get some people. We need at least 4 people in order to do this. I will be online for an hour or two.
  • HELP! last achievement i need for this game, Flaze18 (I need Extreme Variety)
  • Just got this, thanks guys
  • I'm online tonight. I just need some help on Role Model and one more move to get A Absetergo EOTM
  • Im online anytime, I need Absetergo Employee of the Month, Role Model, & Stroger Closer. Add me or send me a message about boosting. GT - Funnie Bone93
  • add me
  • I'm online most weekday afternoons and evenings. I could use help with Absetergo Employee of the Month and Role Model. GT-DaBosch
  • Could use help with this achievement, it's the only one left I need to get for this game, pretty sure that the only bonuses I still need are not to be killed in a round and the ones involving poison and the highest variety one. GT is Vaanos.
  • add me GT- xMiCNaSTyx
  • Assassin Creed: Brotherhood Achievements - Hey man I am in NY eastern time and i am willing to help with AC brotherhood achievements - let me know what's up... I am online from 7pm - 11pm to do this and maybe more during the weekend if i don't have plans...
  • i'm willing to help, only need a couple more bonuses!! GT - Titantius
  • I only need triple escape. Add me and I will help get extreme variety or whatever else you need.
  • Just send me a message and ill help! Rampage925
  • if anyone still needs this message me I need it to, GT is the same as my forum name
  • Hey I still need "Extreme Variety" and "Triple Escape"... I willing to help all week guys send me message or request as friend to try to tackle this sucker(achievement)....
  • i need Extreme Variety and Triple escape too. GT: Naradrinis
  • I need this and level 50 achievement, add me to boost both !!!
  • i need extreme variety too. willing to help others aswell! GT: stevus15
  • Need this last achievement too. Add Me GT: II KrAzY 360 II
  • need this one, role model and lvl 50. add me Xx MORSE 13 xX
  • I need this one, Role Model and Strong closer. Any help would be appreciated it ... ... add me: RealisticDeity Only problem is that I don't have a mike.
  • Someone send me a PM about doing this, im willing to help you, GT : lBamitsMichael On every night except Friday, I'd Appreciate it if someone would help me ! :D I could help with other achievements too
  • I NEED this and the other multiplayer ones. im also loking for other games to get multipalyer acheivements from, so message me if there are any u wanna do. Gt- Calicondor
  • I only need this achievement for 1000g add me MeowSaidTheDog
  • i'm looking to do this, HMU GuffStuff
  • Hey guys I need this acheivement too so MeowSaidTheDog and GuffStuff add me or message me and we will get this. Anyone else that needs it do the same. Thanks guys.
  • I need this achievement, I am always online playing this game, gt: PluralAces
  • looking for people to boost with. I'm on right now GT: Xx MORSE xX
  • send me friend request plz for boosting!! online 24/7 365 1/4 days a year
  • Damnit.. I'm positive I only need the one for 15 bonuses in a match, but only have one friend to help out and there isn't enough bonuses that you can do with one enemy and no team.
  • Same problem here. I'm online if anyone wants to add me to their group please
  • Add me i only need this the coop bonuses in 1 session and lvl 50 xxxtdeemxxx
  • I am looking for a few people to possibly boost for lvl 50 and Absergo employee achievement I have 100%'d all the other AC's and would love to on this one, if you are interested add me Archangel891 is my GT, just add in the message that its for ACB
  • I just need triple escape and extrem varity to get this, if anyone would like to play a private match I'll help you get these too. They seem to be the hardest to get without boosting. Send freind request to: conman4000 with AC:B in remarks.
  • I also need triple escape and extreme variety. Send me a friend req to Mitzy06.
  • I'm going to try and put a group together for this today around 4:30 to 5:00pm CST if anyone wants to join. Just send an add by then saying what it's for and if there's a lot maybe we can start a second group
  • I need this achievement and the Role Model one too. Add me if you wanna get these done, GT: THRASHINATOR3 Also, is there any way to keep track of the bonuses I've already done? And do you have to get the bonuses in 1 session or just throughout all of the your MP gameplay?
  • I need this one and Role Model, GT: Darth Ocelot X, thanks
  • Need this one and Role model too. Add me if you're cool if we scratch each others backs. :)
  • I also need this one Just send me a msg GT: NauraLt
  • Need to do extreme variety for this one. Add me; SSwolfff
  • Im fairly certain all i have left is extreme variety for this achievement. add me!! im on allll the time
  • Getting tired of trying for this on my own. Really need help. I am willing to help others out obviously. I'm on now and am generally on between 6-12 midnight (GMT) Add me: Eternal Mage
  • Can anyone help me with it? Add me. Thanx.
  • If you want to boost ABSTERGO EMPLOYEE OF THE MONTH and/or DOWNLOAD COMPLETE, send me or my friend (BLOODYTIMES) a message on XBL.
  • UGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GT:CKFATBOI189
  • Looking to boost this, worse achievement ever lol
  • I need this my last achievement. Im trying to set up a group now. message me and we will trya and get it. DGtom hanks
  • Need help with employee of the month and rolemodel pls pm if you want to help GT:Robs95
  • Im on Like all day. Love the new DLC XD Mic's Broke so i cant talk :L My GamerTag is the same as My Username ! Send me a Fr
  • I'm only missing Extreme Variety and Triple Escape if anyone can invite me I'd greatly appreciate it and if anyone would like to start a group send me a message on XBL so we could get this achievement. Thanks :)
  • Finally got this Ach at last! Tips for getting this: Three people in Alliance will do. Have a checklist. For fairness, group leader should go first. Booster: First off, get one of the three kill varieties (Incognito/Silent/ Discreet) and First Blood. Hide in a haybale/Group, wait three seconds with a lock on your target for Hidden/Focus. Pursuers of the one getting the Ach: you can initiate a Chase, then kill a nearby lookalike to give the player Lure, Close Call, Escape. Then start another Chase, get Stunned by target. Then target kills THEIR target. This gets Stun/Chain. Finally, get Stun YOUR pursuer (this will drop the Booster's TARGET to the Ground, giving them the Grounded bonus.) Booster: Hang from the side of a building, on a perch, or in a crouched pos
  • GT- frogger20, send me FR if you want help AND dont mind helping me do the extreme variety i think its the only one i need. ty
  • Character limit :S Booster: Hang from the side of a building, on a perch, or in a crouched position somewhere then drop onto your target for Acrobatic. Have your target stand near a high ledge, climb up to their feet level and kill them for Drop Kill. Because you have conducted this together, you will be near your target's target, thus granting the Savior bonus more than once. To clarify, this means, if done correctly, you will earn EV with the following: 1. Incognito 2. Silent 3. Discreet 4. First Blood 5. Hidden 6. Focus 7. Lure 8. Close Call 9. Escape 10. Stun 11. Chain 12. Grounded 13. Acrobatic 14. Drop Kill 15. Savior Fifteen bonuses, Extreme Variety, AEotM. Done.
  • also only need three people and have a mic pls
  • Oh And Im from the UK XD
  • hello i want to boost with anyone my GT:Potes95 message me back at any time in xbox or by here plis msg me fast
  • Anyone wanna boost this add me GT: Kylester. Also from Uk and have mic!
  • add me on the weekend. private match is best way to go
  • I will still help people add me pro killla
  • Got it ! Anyone need Help? :) Mics Still Broke >:(
  • i hate this achievement. does anyone kn ow how to check the bonuses that you have already gotten?
  • I would be glad if i would be added for boosting this as well please :)
  • Add me GT:l4d2slayer
  • Cant help some reason can't get on multiplayer crashes my xbox :(
  • it's dane cook "i walked into the supermarket, and i was like what does cam want, and i was like she want that and that and that so i just, i got it. they didn't have spam though, i talked to the manager and they say they're not gonna have it until next week, anyways enjoy"
  • having trouble with this one.
  • I'm going to be trying extreme variety this Saturday from 7:00 pm till 12:30 am GMT. Contact me if interested. GT: Falloutkid22
  • Add me as i wanna get the achievment also please will help anyone with it
  • 6 player private lobby? Add me!
  • if anyone want to boost this achievement let me know i will help .. i think i only need extreme variety .... my gt is very sneeky
  • All I need is extreme variety. My gt is my username and I'll be on all afternoon and most of the evening. Message my gt if you're in.
  • I need extreme variety, seems like this achievement is a major pain... message me if your hosting a private match for this GT:NiteChrist
  • I'm online right now if anyone wants to work on this achievement. DarkStarFallout
  • need help with this achievment and a couple others msg me tomm anytime between 2 on if youd like to try for this one
  • I need tha achievement too send me a massage
  • Also Up for getting this one, online most days, msg me if you'd like to go for this one.
  • Im still looking to boost this, have mis, feel free to hit me up GT:CKFATBOI189
  • Would like to boost, I do not have a mic.
  • could use this achievement also add me.
  • I am just about to start the multiplayer in the game so if anyone else is around that point then add me, or just want somebody to boost with im more than willing to help just add me thanks :)
  • Add me pls if you want to boost!
  • If anyone wants to do this one I still need it add me (WiteLightning74) Make sure you say it's for this or else i probably won't add lol
  • need help with this and a few others. msg my GT if you wanna boost GT: Pathfinder 8472
  • Im online now if anybody needs help. I still need to do the Extreme Variety-bonus.
  • i need extreme variety and triple escape add me GT:frewEFC
  • I still need help with this one and Role Model. GT: BrutalOnyxCobra
  • neel help for online achivement send me fr request ....french and english
  • willing to boost all online achievements add me GT: chelsearocks
  • i need alot of them and willing to help anyone get the ones they need sned me a message GT: Terh0
  • I too am looking for help getting this one. GT:Feicstur. I tend to play weeknights after 9:30 10:00pm CST (-6 GMT)
  • If people are still willing to help others out with this achievement, I'd be willing to help them in any way that I could as well. GT - UnequalRaccoon
  • I want to get this, Role Model, and Strong Closer. I play weeknights from around 9:30 on. Gamertag: Kevbot 9000. Add me with a message about ACB and I'll help out.
  • I am hosting a boosting lobby tomorrow at 3:20pm i will also help with "Role Model" too. I also need these too, so if you want to do it in a privite match or online, I don't care what one. ----------IMPORTANT---------- My gamertag is "ThatPersonCampN" add me on the xbox and i'll know you want to get, DON'T forget to add me or i won't do the lobby with your and ----WE---- will all try to get it in one game all slots are open send me a FRIEND REQUEST BEFORE 3:20pm Central Time. Thanks and lets get those achievements!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • All I need is this last one so hit me up whenever im on my gt is King Rex 15
  • Im trying to get all achievements and help would be appreciated. GT: Pezukarhu
  • I would like to have also all boni so add me
  • I only need Grounded and Extreme Variation so I just need 2 people to let me kill them in several ways lol and I'll return the favor for anything else they need for as long as needed. Message me at Blue Thunder28 on XBL
  • add me i need this achiev donut1312
  • Add me on Xbox Live so we can help each other to get certain achievements: ProDragRuyu ty ;)
  • GT: SilenceOftheB0b I just need extreme variety, will help if you help. Thanks.
  • Wow, i got lvl 50 and eotm two games apart, no boosting. Thanks anyways.
  • Hey guys if anyone wants to boost I can play at all times of day and have 4 spare controllers. XBL Gamertag: iixcommanderxii
  • only need (f*cking) extreme varitie!!! last achievement i need for ac:b but i can't find people to do this 1 (in private match)!!!
  • only need (f*cking) extreme varitie!!! last achievement i need for ac:b but i can't find people to do this 1 (in private match)!!! gamertag: jarno8
  • This and Download Complete are all I need now, but willing to help others with thier achievements if you can help me on this.. GT = Poisonstryke
  • i need this and download complete i will help others if you can help me with this thanks
  • my gamer tag is mariiooww
  • I still need this achievement and the all co-op bonus's one if anyone wouldn't mind lending me a hand with it I'd greatly appreciate it.
  • This is one of the last I need. I'll help anyone get it, if you can help me. I have a full list of everything we need to get it with detailed descriptions. Friend request me and well set something up. Thanks! GT : BIG DG 3000
  • Same here. Send a message to Frostykiwi69. Available during the weekday from noon until 3:00, and weekends are good until 7pm.
  • Need this as well. Willing to help with other co-op achievements. GT = DinosaurSteve
  • Sorry there's a space. GT = Dinosaur Steve
  • If there are still people looking to get this please feel free to add me. GolfPro72
  • Same here add me: tyhonpholus (make sure to message me first though)
  • I'm looking for people to get role model and employee of the month achievements. 6 will be enough for a private match and that way they should be easy to get for everyone. If you are interested feel free to add me. I'm hoping to do it this weekend or ASAP depending on how fast we get a group together.
  • Add me for this and Role Model and Strong closer GT: Miojo666
  • Add me: RiotKaulitz Trying to get the achievements myself too. (:
  • Add me: Gx PoIsOn Gx I'm up for the achievements :)
  • Add me in Xbox Live for this achievement... i need with triple escape! Gamertag: RodrigoThe
  • I just need one more, extreme variety.
  • i dont have any of these achievements if anyone would like to help or set something up, or need more ppl please add me GT BIGM025 (btw thats a zero not an o)
  • I´m missing only a few bonuses and need help with the rest GT: deadmise
  • im willing to do all bonuses because i need a few myself..just add and message Assassin GT: zxLYTExz
  • I'll boost with some to get this
  • I could really use some help with some of these multiplayer achievements. Message me or add me if you wanna help each other out. gamertag: ryan9483
  • add me to have this achievement
  • Only one I have had left for months, please add me, I am very willing to help with any other achievements you may need if you help me with this. gamertag: Icarus Pariah gamertag: adonisratify (also needs)
  • If anyone needs another person, I'm up for this. :] Just add me.
  • add me i need most of mp achievements im willing to help you as well to get your missing stuff (gt = PH4NTOM4S)
  • i would like to do this achievement and a few others on multiplayer if anyone would like to help me get these ill help them get achievements GAMER TAG F34R X L3G3ND just send FR
  • online now for mp achevs add me plz(GT = HuMbLeDsOaL )
  • I'll be on tonight (Wednesday)at 530p EST for this achievement - just send a message or friend request (GT - wtsligh). Lookin to do it fast - all I should need is Extreme Variety
  • looken to boost the extreme variety in a private match GT : IRISH SoK
  • nvm got achievement
  • If someone wants to Boost this Achievement with me, then add me on XBL. My Gamertag is: Demoness
  • i need the multiplayer achievements, any help?
  • Starting a private match soon to boost this achievement, add Demoness or SpaceRazzer!
  • I want/need this achievement. Send me an invite if you're going to do it. GT - MyMidgetAndMe
  • Gamertag= JbonesPwns Send me an Inv or friend request for this achieve, in priv match. All i need is extreme variety.
  • add me!!! I need help!!!!
  • out of all the achievements this and 100% sync are the ones i need
  • Getting this game very shortly and will be interested in doing multiplayer achievements. Add me if you would like to do them. Gamertag: Echelon4 (Mature w/ Mic)
  • Am dieing to get this achievement, it's the only one i need to get...besides the role model achievement. I will gladly help anytime for anyone who needs to get this and the role model as well, add me anytime my gamer tag is : xAvantiax
  • i think i just need a triple escape for this-possibly untouchable if it wont unlock in a private match. if someone can get a team of 3-5 other people i'll gladly help out. gt--zxLYTExz
  • Hi All, I'm setting up a team for people to get this achievement and the "Role Model" achievement. Judging by the amount of comments made above, it looks like a lot of people are wanting this. If you are looking to get this, Message me via Xbox Live. Gamertag is "J4m M4ster J". Please note I'm from the UK so be aware of time zones.
  • Need this too: GT: Whitybear
  • i need this achievement too, add and message me if anyone needs more players
  • can someone help me with this?
  • Looking for people to boost ACB achievements online with, send me an xbox text message or friend request, GT: xi KJS
  • Hey, I haven't posted before so my GT won't show, but I need this as well. We need 6 people to do: triple escape, extreme variety, and the co-op bonuses. Add me if you have something going. GT: LouderPlease
  • I'm up for doing this, message me or add me. GT OmfgOmfgNvm
  • i'm willing to help w/ any of these achievements, just need to send me a message or friend request. i'm on quite frequently. GT SpartanRon301
  • Okay. I've gotten all I can on this. It says I don't have it because I haven't unlocked poison yet so I don't have the poison one or interception. Please stop mass inviting me on doing this...
  • iam up for all online achievements send message. GT = DoRk60
  • I really would like to do this tonight. I'll be on until like midnight Eastern time. Message me or add me if you're interested in doing so.
  • would really like to do this and Role Model in the next 2 days...i ll be on all day tomorrow and friday. message me or friend me if your interested.
  • Looking to get this thing finished. Just need Extreme Variety and Triple Escape.
  • really need extreme veriety anyone got any tips on how to get it?
  • extreme variety boosting in 3 hours, message me on my gamertag (OG Needham) to get in, only 2 places left!!!!
  • im relly proud of this achievement im 1 of the few that didnt boost to get it took me about 2 months to get all 1000g
  • add me lol locomen45
  • Hey I need help with this achievement and "Role Model" achievement if anyone is having a private match to get these can you add me gt: MAGICMAN YO. Cheers
  • uhhh im new to this game and i dnt know if ppl are still playing this bt can u help with this achievement msg me plz and thank u
  • Im like most people, i need help with this and Role Model. Message me if you wanna do them, im sure we can get enough people
  • I need help also send me a message FerociousTiger1
  • I need help Hit me up anytime We can do al other multiplayer achievement in a private match. GT WrongMagicGenie
  • Reporting for Boosting Duties! Drop me a line/friend request ;) Gamertag: Sir Shirkalot
  • i need a couple of people to do this achievement with in a private match :D gamertag; RemkoX360 tnx in advance!
  • Looking for help with this Achievement. I've maxed out Assassin's Creed I and II. Message me on Xbox SirFailzAlot
  • Hey All I need some help getting this achivement as well as "Job Skills" and "Role Model" My GT is: Manic Panda 767
  • Please would you add me I need this boosted because I can't get it in one match..thank you my gamertag is on the side
  • EziosBladeZ
  • If anybody is organizing a match please send me an invite. I would be glad to help out in return.
  • Add me, I need help with Extreme Variety! I'm willing to help you, too! GT: SirFailzAlot
  • if you guy need add me i still missing of thing
  • ok ive tried and tried to get my last one the 15 bonuses in one session just can't lol i get 13 and then time runs out, looking for a group or someone to boost with. i also need tthe co-op willing to do the same in return. ill be on all day tom drop me a msg GT: oVOHo Dezzibri
  • sorry about that what i meant to writer is (you guy need help pleased add me or send me a message so i can join help help you guys)
  • I'm up for anybody thats wants help doing all online multiplayer achievements for this game. I also need help getting the online achievements for this game if anyone is willing to help, just send me a message about this, the name is HALLOWUSER.
  • I'm up for this. Kramer III
  • Need 1 more, msg for invite
  • all i need is extreme variety, im willing to help in return with whatever you need i only need two people, 3 would be nice though. message me in xbl GT. Xd3s3crati0nX
  • Is anyone still doing this? I need help getting a few more bonuses. Plus I won't to get the Role Model Achievement. We need 6 people to get that one right? I'll help anyone else in return, anyone willing? OVERLORDx117
  • I want this achievment too. message me if u want to help. Gt:the coradi kid
  • Coradi kid add me we just need 2 more people than. OVERLORDx117
  • Coradi kid add me because I am down to get this achievement as well. All I am missing is extreme variety and triple escape. gt: PROFESSOR Y
  • Add me guys, Ill do it now!
  • hey add me i want to get this as well as all the multiplayer achievements in one go Gt: dd specialk
  • This is my last achievement I needed for ACB and I need at least 3 players wiling to help me get this achievement and I'll help you get this achievement back if you didn't get it yet... my gamertag is PROonTOP13... add me or mssg if your interested ASAP.....thank you all for those who willing to help out
  • Looking for players to help me get this achivement send me a mesage if intrested online now
  • Looking to boost this one and a few other online achievements. I'm online right now, msg or FR me. GT: IX Wasian XI
  • I'm also looking for some people to boost me on this and Role Model, anybody up msg me on Xbox live
  • I'm still looking for people to do this achivement as well as a couple of other online achivements. My GT is: Manic Panda 767
  • Still looking to add this achievement. Send me a message. GT is: FerociousTiger1
  • I need this and the 50th level one GT:TheFatPrincess
  • this is the last achivement that i need...pls message me n add me thanx GT: InsanChowder909
  • Add me ad send me a message and we can help each other out getting this achievemet ( only need this one and role models, not including download complete) cheers
  • only need 2 more people, add me or message me if you want in
  • Im more than happy to help people out on this, I havnt got it either lol, Gamertag is SK Jordan :)
  • someone, i need help to this achievement.this is the last achievement i need. my gamertag is my profile name
  • I need help with this and Role Model My GT SkillofKill
  • Hey all, You can add me and we will work together to get this achivement
  • Hi Need help with this one and Role Model. Please add me Thanks
  • going to try and do this now, is anyone free for a game?
  • Im on this most of the time lately, hit me up if you wanna work on these annoying multiplayer achievements, I will gladly get these outta the way for me and for others. GT: Habearu
  • Anyone need help with this today plz send me a message. Will be online most of the day GMT 0
  • need this achievement!!! last one!!! please add me gamertag: jarno8 will be online for most of the days!!!!! i'll do anything in return!
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ga2QH1iqJS0&feature=related This tells us how to get extreme variety which is the hardest one out of the bonuses you need. SK Jordan is my Gtag. please watch this before adding me Lets do it :D
  • I'm looking to get this done, I'm online from now until late tonight
  • looking for a team of AC:Brotherhood Multiplayer achievement boosters. Will be doing all multiplayer achievements, but mostly focusing on 'Role Model' and 'Abstergo Employee of the Month' as they are the hardest to get on your own. I am also happy to do level boosting as I have not reached level 50 yet. Feel free to add me so we can get the achievements. My GamerTag: Barker Guru
  • I would like to get this and Role Model done. Add me and we can get this done for the entire team. My gamertag is: c0neb0ned69 The o's in Coneboned69 are zeros. Thanks.
  • add me....looking to get abstergo employee of the month, and help others with achievements as well as boost. I will be on for the next 2 hours before I work...also will be on tonight when I get off so message or add or invite me.
  • gamertag: FisheyeJonny add me to do all bonus related achievements
  • want to have a go at getting this tonight if you are free. UK TIME Gametag: AllegingDust59
  • Tsuge Kitsune~ I'll probably be friending you guys soon for those 2 annoying bonus ones as well, and help with others anyone needs help with.
  • Looking for some help with AC:BrotherHood Achievements. Please Msg or Add my GT: xXFatal GodXx, so we can play and get these Achievements.
  • Looking for the Multiplayer Achievements as well. send msg Ixnay888
  • I also would like to join and boost to 50 my gt is already shown as my profile name and I will be available most of the time.
  • Looking for other brotherhood players to help get achievements online, a nice task :)
  • Looking for people to boost this achievement, and others ones co-op in 1 session, needle in haystack etc. except reach lvl 50, thats obtainable if you play it enough. 1) know what is needed for the achievements 2) have your checklist ready for bonus, if you are not sure if you have done it then leave it blank, we can do it anyways. 3) Be level 29, if your not then you can't get this one. 4) have a mic its nice to talk it out So for those reading in the coming days, On Friday 7/22 9pm I will be on hosting a party, I will do the same for Saturday 7/23 at 9pm. If there are better times like later let me know, as long as we can get everyone together to work on these I don't care if its 2am.
  • 9pm Est coast time as an FYI
  • Add me
  • I'm up for boosting these achievements with people as well. My gamertag is the same as my username and I'm going to be online from today until about 23rd of July quite a bit. However, I do live in the UK so time zones might be a little difficult. Anyway, if you feel like helping somebody out and getting this achievement yourself send me a message. I'm fairly sure this can be done with only 3 people in a private alliance game.
  • Yeah, i'm up for this one whenever you guys are, i'm in the UK so go with them times if you can. Add/Message me :)
  • Hey guys, if you are still up for boosting to level 50 add me. This would take me a while to do legit. I also need Employee of the Month and Strong Closer. Would be grateful if any people helped me get those three and in return I will help anyone boost for any of the other online achievements people still need. Cheers. My GT = MattNocon01
  • add me, I need this and role model achievs im in mountain time zone GT: DJMikeyZ
  • Send me a message/friend request if anyone wants to do it. I live in Canada and have a Pacific Time Zone. I'm extremely dedicated to boost the achievements to 100% Current level is 20, so I will need to grind up to 29 in order to complete "EOTM" My gamertag is my profile (LegendaryGoetz)
  • need help on most of the online achivements i am up for boosting msg me
  • I am up for boosting also,i think i only need to do a triple escape and the greater variety one were you have 15 bonuses in one game. msg me if someone starts a group
  • On Tuesday, and Wednesday, July 26/27/2011 5:00 PM Eastern Standard Time, me and a few friends will be boosting Abstergo Employee of the Month and Download Complete. (Level 50) Our main goal is to boost to level 50. We currently need 2-4 people (2 to be exact, 4 to be safe) in order to get into a 6 person alliance game. Our main goal is to have everyone boost up to 50 with no hassle. The Following is a MUST: ~ Most importantly, a mic. Enough Said. ~ A moderate connection, and an open NAT. (Just be able to connect to us) ~ Fairness, everyone is equal and deserves sportsmanship. ~ Only join if you extremely dedicated. We are tired of waiting for you only for you to never show up. Any questions send me a message/friend request to my gamertag. If the dates do no work
  • boosting for abstergo employee of the month, role model and download complete, any time if you also want to boost send me a message/friend request. need 6 people, maybe 5 if one of my friends wants to play, also help you with any other achievements
  • Im in for boosting, my english is not that good but I can try Im in Central time.
  • Looking to do this one and Role Model, add me SuckAnApple
  • If anyone still would like to boost the online achievements, I currently need "Strong Closer", "Download Complete", "Role Model", and "Abstergo Employee of the Month". I have a mic and I am on Eastern time. So message me/friend request me and i'll be happy to help anybody with ones they need as well. My gamertag is ReAperZer085
  • still need triple escape and level 50
  • Need two more people to boost this achievement with me and a friend. We will return the achievement. Add and XBL message me if your interested. Gamertag: i ST3
  • I still need extreme variety, I can help in any other Achievement add me or send me a message, I will be connected 1 am eastern time. my GT is Oprah18
  • this one is easy. But you cant boost everything. Just play till lvl 50 and you should have everything but the extreme variety
  • Really need help with this achievement, extreme variety mainly, if you want to help out send a friend request to DoubleDRAGON666, i will help out with other achievements too.
  • Need help with this achievement i have no friends to do this with so here i am asking you guys. if anyone wants to help me then please add me my gamertagg : Shadow Phant0m Btw i also need the achievement : Role Model
  • And of course i'll also help other people with their achievements ;)
  • Hey Y'all. if anyone is looking for ACHVMNTS in this game hit me up. GT: DE PredStealth I need most of the MULTIPLAYER ones and will help with the ones I already got.
  • Could use some help getting this Achievement, will also help others getting it. GamerTag: ThundercallDK
  • Hey I also need 3 more multiplayer achievements, I will also help others to get achievements just message me: WoesteWillemNL
  • looking for people to get online achievements. add cish x
  • I only need extreme varity. I can't get this legit and need to boost this last bonus. Add me if you wish to boost EXTREME VARITY in a private march. Gametag = Yoda Beer
  • Hey looking to do this achievement and more than happy to help others add me my GT is Megaluke1.
  • Nevermind I've done it now ^_^
  • Hey all, I need help with this one too! Throw me a friend request so we can get a group together and we can all get it! My GT is LaRogue526 and I've got an active mic.
  • Hi I need this achievement as well as Role Model I've possibly got 2 people to help, but could use 1 or 2 more GT - andrewk119
  • Anyone want to help with this achievement? GT: pagie5886 I have the bonuses I need written down, so things should run smoothly. Thanks. :)
  • Looking for 5 people who want to get AC Brotherhoods online achievements. Post your gt's or send me a msg. GT; Lonely Wanderer
  • Looking to boost employee of the month. If your down I'm free anytime today and sometime afternoon tomorrow. Send a message or a friend request to cstolzenberger anybody dedicated to getting this achievement will be accepted.
  • Looking for help with triple escape for "Abstergo Employee Of The Month" achievement and to reach level 50 for "Download Complete" achievement. My GT is Deniableshark.
  • willing to help
  • I have a group put together to boost for the multiplayer achievements tomorrow around 4PM EST. If you can make it send me a message.
  • Hi I'm looking for a group to boost this, Download complete and Strong Closer. I have no mic unfortunately and I haven't kept track of many bonuses so far. GT is HarmlessCRUNCH
  • add me as a friend if you want to boost for this achievement or others
  • This is the last one I need!!!! Add me if you want to boost this.
  • Send me a message if you want to boost this!
  • all done now :)
  • add me if you have or are getting a group to boost this achievement
  • im up for boosting with anyone who wants
  • I will help with the online achievements! Just send me a request. Gamertag : Drop The Remote
  • Hi Need help with all multiplayer achievements please add me!
  • only in need of 3 bonuses to get this, gt lakerzboy24
  • ill boost add me im on right now
  • I have 2 people already that want to do it, any who can help can you add me and i'll invite the other 2 in to do this achievment!
  • I need help doing this. I only have one friend with this game and need 2 more.
  • Add me as a friend (iiStefan). I can help you if you help me. Cheers
  • Add me if ya want. I'm always up for helping with boosting since I still need 3 more achievements.
  • add me for boosting need 1 more perferable 2 but 1s good
  • looking for people to only boost triple escape and extreme variety based on the video
  • I tried with a group of guys to do the employee of the month and the guys didn't know what they were doing can any body help me?
  • if anyone wants to hit me up for the abstergo employee of the month achievement let me know. all i need is extreme variety. i just need 2 people to boost with. just send me a message on xbox live. gamertag: pwnedhardc0re ^zero
  • still need anyone interested in getting triple escape, it'll take very little time
  • no longer boosting
  • no longer boosting
  • Down most anytime for boosting, will add any one, hit me up.
  • Need Triple Escape and Intercepted. I would be willing to help anyone with Extreme Variety or anything else you need including boosting to level 50. Add me and send me a message if you see me online. My GT: c0neb0ned69 (those are zeroes not o's). Thanks.
  • I need this, add me/msg me a time you wanna do it just need the triple escape or whatever it is, can help with others GT: Enigma Eclipse
  • I need Abstergo Employee of the Month, Ahead of the Curve, and Role Modle (Download Complete as well but i can get that on my own time) if any THREE+ people are down for boosting msg me/add me. GT: TheDrummerBoy1 please please help:P im on everyday
  • I'm looking to boost Employee of the Month. I can possibly have a friend help too so that would already be 2 people. I can help with Role Model or whatever other achievements too. GT: NekoZam
  • Jesus, that one's so hard... Only this one missing and I don't want to boost it. I thought it was impossible to do the cool way, but someone of my friendlist got it that way so I can do that too :D
  • need this achievement plz add me and will be happy to work with 4 others to get it
  • GT: ACEY BOY 963
  • Add Me Too....PuRE M0NSTeR z
  • I need help wiv this add me and we'll do it in a private match on alliance 3 people and i help u get it to. I only need extreme variatey and level 50 but im lvl 46
  • I'm up for some boosting, add me. BUSHMAS73R
  • I just need Extreme variety. Tried to get it legit but it's so fucking frustrating!! Got 14 bonuses 6 times. ADD ME: HingedMonster
  • I really want this achievement!! I just need extreme variety for employee of the month Ethanc1308
  • anyone want to boost this then send a message or friend to me and we can get other ppl and set up a private match
  • I need help withi this one as well... add me will be available all the time!
  • i need help with this one send message and friend request GT: benbeeri
  • need helping boosting this along with "role model" achievement. Send me a message and friend request so we can get start, im online now :)
  • i need with the employee of the month and the role model achievemtens. message and add me
  • I need help with the bonuses, I need extreme variety and untouchable...
  • Just add my gt xRaLLeNx
  • I am willing to boost for online achievements send me a message if you want to boost My gamer tag is i l i i i l l i l i ( capital i's and lowercase L's)
  • Need it as well.
  • Looking to get this guys :) only just need 'triple escape' & 'extreme variety' happy to help others also, usually always online! including now! :D add me - UkW I Tom I 14
  • free ms points - http://www.mspointscodes.com/?i=626256
  • Need help with this achievement and role model if anyone wants to set up a lobby msg me and we can set one up :) - jag vita varg
  • looking for boosting group for this please msg me gamer tag is the same will b online in an hour
  • hey looking to get this achievment, should be on around 10ish tonight message me and hopefully can work together. gamertag the same
  • Looking for help with Extreme Variety and Triple Escape. Will be playing all morning and afternoon today. Message me on XBox Live. Gamertag is the same.
  • add me,need help on triple escape,will help for others
  • i need some help boosting some of these reply to this thread and i will help :)
  • msg me ill be on tomarrow and all weekend I need a boosting group....
  • http://www.mspointscodes.com/?i=638002
  • Please can you message me on xbox so we can create a group of 4 to do these achievements. I only need role model abstergo employee of the month. I will be on later today to check my inbox. My gametag is: XSnake Vs SamX (make sure you get the capitals and space correct) Thanks.
  • *spaces
  • Can anyone help me with this ach? i need help with the triple escape as well as the extreme variety. Message me, ribenaberry1980
  • I could give you a hand with the achievements as I need them as well. Hopefully you got my message on xbox, ribenaberry1980. We would need to other guys to be able to get the two achievements role model and abstergo employee of the month.
  • Need help for this achievement but dont know which bonuses ive got so far. Please add or message me if ur up 4 boosting
  • I will be online today at 5 or maybe earlier but definitely on at 5. ribenaberry1980 ark angel 06 and tommytom16 please come online so we can get the achievements!!
  • Can someone plzplzplzplz help me get this, its the last one i need and i have no idea how to get it !!
  • I only need triple escape and extreme variety. I also need the role model achievement. If we can get a group of 4 I would also help with any other achievements. My gamer tag is the same as my user name. I am usually online after 12pm unless it's a weekend. Message me on xbox live if you're interested.
  • looking to boost to level 50, msg me GT: folklorico
  • nybody else think untouchable is a load of shit also looking for help with this jst need intercepted double and triple escape
  • looking for a boosting party MINIMUM of 5 people (besides me) must have alliance game mode unlocked, just planning on doing the stun boosting...about 12000 xp a game. boosting to level 50 (level 25 right now) also need triple escape, poison, and interception. PLEASE HELP! msg: TheDrummerBoy1
  • I was able to get untouchable once by loading into an already running game of wanted and staying in 8th place. I stuned the one assassin that was targetting me. After that, for 7 minutes, I had no one else assigned to kill me for the remainder of the game. I guess it was the perfect storm and it finally worked out. Anyway, looking to do some boosting this weekend. send me a message. Only level 30, but would like to get all the bonuses. demented v6
  • Willing to help people with this cause I'm bored. Message me on Live.
  • Need Help with this Achievement. Could people add or messageme if interested in boosting
  • looking for a couple ppl to get triple escape and intercepted
  • drkwathc, tommy, divine warlord,DeMenTed and Drummer, i have sent u friend requests, im in for playing and helping past getting the achievement, i am level 33, so plenty of levels to play and help to offer. i am in GMT time zone. now tis 12.30 noon here.
  • anyone feel free to add me to get this achievement, me user name tis as in here, just send request. i am gmt time, which is london time, lisbon, etc. cheers.
  • Am also after this acheivement i believe im only missing extreme variety and triple escape, will be online in a few hours.
  • am GMT time btw
  • I got all the cheevos since...well, ever. However my offer still stands for those in need until Assassin's Creed Revelation is out. You must have a working mic so we can communicate each other to cooperate because the last time I worked with someone with no mic didn't work out as I expected. Message or add me, I'm always on at least 6:00 PM Pacific Time. GT: Blackjoker107
  • Looking for someone to help me and my friend to get Extreme Variety, if things go smoothly then some other bonuses for ach. I don't have headset, so someone with skype would be great.
  • Got it thanks to tommytom16
  • Looking for help to do this one! I think I'm missing "Extreme Variety" and "Triple Escape". Message me if you're up to it (Gamertag same as nickname)
  • I would love to join in on some multiplayer achievement hunt. Add my gametag and lets get going;)
  • everyone add my gamertag wich is my username xCapta1npricex because i wud love to get the multiplayer achievement and i need boosting memebers to help me out and il be willing to help them out aswell :)
  • Hey, have been trying to get these achievo's ever since the game came out and i'm really dedicated to getting them. Just need "employee of the month" and the one having to do with all the team bonuses, but will help with others too. I will message everyone that posted today (Sept. 11), but feel free to message me WITH A MIC. and please, no squeaky little kids. thank! GT: Unknow 118
  • Hey all, I'm looking to get this achievement and the Role Model one as well (all co-op bonuses in one session). Please feel free to message and add me so we can help each other out. :)
  • I'll be boosting ranks and bonuses this weekend. Add GMT: Thrifty SiMON FYI: If you help me getting my last two achievements, I will most definitely help you get your last ones :) 58/60 unlocked Need: -Abstergo Employee of the Month -Download Complete
  • Looking for two people to boost the employee of the month and then maybe the win in the last 10 second achievement. Please message me GT CDGreatness.
  • Hey guys, I'm in the same situation here I'm trying to get my last achievement " Abstergo Employe of the Month" let's do together , ad me on your x-box gametag: ewanboy Thanks
  • if anyone could help i need drop kill and extreme variety please and thx a bunch ZerDarkAngel
  • Me and thrifty Simon are going to boost this weekend. Messg us if interested. G/t Th4 Produca
  • Get on now if you want it. We got 2 ppl
  • I need help boosting this, so if anyone needs a guy for boosting session, feel free to add me - GT: Addox (please send a message aswell, saying AC:B or something like that)
  • Help needed boosting and will help others. Add me JVIN84..will be online tonight
  • anyone looking to boost this i also need help. XxRiotGuyyxX hit me up and we can trade and get this down.
  • need help boostin i have anouther person who is oline now please add me i need help add me chrisprime6661 thanks im online now
  • Add me ao6 Lynas On now.
  • I will be on tonite. 6pm-12am MST. Need help with this one. Think I only need Greatest Variety. Will Help with any other achievement. Message me Auzi7 . Preferrably w/ mic. If not thats ok too. THX
  • I'll be on from now (5pm, CST) til around 10pm (CST, duh... >~
  • *sorry, last post sent for some reason... I'll be on til 10pm, and for a good portion of the morning tomorrow. I can also be found late at night during all weekdays. Add me!
  • I need to boost th
  • Oops! I need to boost this one aswell, I might already have one other person already, so just send me a message, GT - iBansal. Also need to do Role Model, so if your up for that, tell me.
  • That other person iBansal is talking about is me and I am up for it is as well so we only need two more.
  • Hey I have a level 40 character and all I need is this achievement, role model, and the level 50 achievement. I'll be available pretty much from tomorrow after 6pm (est) to any time up to sunday, So add me if you also want to work on any of the listed achievements, or any other online ones you haven't gotten yet. GT - NachoStacks
  • Just a quick note, I have managed to obtain the two achievements, so I will not be doing them no more. Tip: You'll be able to get this achievement with only 3 people, just go on in a private alliance match and each person go on a separate team. :)
  • hey need to get this and download complete if anyone is boostin please invite me
  • Need help. Bored of multiplayer now! Can't be bothered to try anymore! GT: Conmayn (obviously)
  • Need help with this achievement. Only need Extreme Variety. Send an invite im on now!
  • if anyone wants to add me for any of the mulitiplayer ach then go ahead i need a few of them also and if your just looking for someone to play with you can add me also...
  • I'm up to boost these with anyone just shoot me a friend request and a msg about it. GT - JuggaloRydah89
  • Need the employee of the month and role model achievements. Who's down? I will help with any other achievements as well. GT-JVIN84
  • I will be home all day today and are looking to do some achievement trading. I'm in need of: - Fast Learner - Download complete - Role Model - Abstergo employee of the month Contact me trough here or ingame. Gametag Golden Glic.
  • I've done this achievement now. I won't be helping anyone else now as I no longer want to play ACB online =D
  • So many comments... must be a hard achievement? Dont know, i hate multiplayer in evry game since i played CounterStrike and WoW... ... But i will give it a try, because it is Assassin's Creed :D Help is welcome... ~GT: Simulacrum1990
  • If there's anyone out there that can help with this achievement. It would be greatly appreciated. GT JVIN84 I will help in return with any other achievements for this game as well.
  • I'm pretty sure this is one of the most evil achievements that i've had to try to get :(
  • Got a lobby going today, need 1 more person for this and 2 more for triple escape/employee of the month. msg/friend me if you want help - Ralen1
  • this achievement is annoying
  • Could use some help on this one if anyone wants to help add me tatooine junkie usually around 6pm central
  • Sorry I haven't responded to anyone my buddy has been using my account. Send me a friend request and hit me up anytime I'm on and we can bust this thing out.
  • I need this one and getting all the bonuses once.
  • need this and role model GT LeveL xo
  • I need employee, closer, role model I will help anyone boost in exchange. msg me gt is exactly the same as username
  • This achievement is so stupid. add me as a friend and we'll get it over with. gt is same as username
  • last achievement I need for this game, if someone is organizing a group hit me up.
  • I just need a few bonuses to get this achievement. Add me and let's get it done! GamerTag: MarkPIMPdaddy
  • Hi I really am struggling to get this achievement and could do with some help. From what I gather its straightforward, just need 4 people. Im in the U.K on most evenings. Add me up if you think we can sort something out. Gamertag: JibbyReznor
  • Fur shure, I need help with it too, add me if you wanna do it
  • count me in should be online in 18 hours, (calculate yourselves ya lazys)
  • message AZZURRI23
  • will be on tomorrow on saturday, will help anyone boost aeom if they help back.
  • also just message me and we'll get 4 people to do aeom, gt same as username
  • im down for this also, im usually on so just hit me up when your doing it GT : v4maj
  • hit me up with friend requests everyone i am keen to help GT: AustralianAlex
  • I really need this achievements and if anyone else does i am willing to help pleeeaaaase add me GT: AustralianAlex :)
  • I need this add me on all day Th4 Produca
  • im willing to do this whenever just send me a freind request and ill help
  • I'm up to help too, GT:Cwil08
  • I want to do it and also the one with the co-op in one session. Add me if interested
  • If anyone's keen to do this one and some others for multi-player add TheBodie310. I want to get these done before Revelations comes out.
  • I'm looking for help too. GT: FlawlessPL
  • five o'clock i will be on line tonight add me or send a message and i will boost and try to do abstergo employ of the month and will be on every day till its done.
  • gt EdibleAshers
  • Looking to boost this, role model, and level 50 achievements. Will start up a game every night after 9 on weekdays and anytime during the weekend if you message me. GT - JuggaloRydah89
  • gt EdibleAsher need help with this and getting to lv 50.
  • I NEED THIS ACHEIVEMENT i have every acheivement in every assassin's creed game except for this one any1 please help haaa ;P before revelations aswell cos ill never get back to brotherhood when it comes out gamertag : Jo5hy K
  • looking to boost this. Add me GT: Ghoulish81
  • I am looking to get this one as well, and a few other online ones. GT: shadowbeast11
  • Loking for help on this one, only need greater variety and extreme variety but can help with others. GT: Bambadan
  • I need some help with this achievement, please if u want to do it or just help a fellow gamer in need, send me a message or friend request if ur interested. GT: Enter Tradgedy
  • Willing to boost, GT Angelic Creed
  • Would like to boost this Achievement. If interested add me on live. GT: Hashashinist I'll be on Sunday Nov. 6 around 1:00pm Pacific till late. Need this one and the Co-op. All I need from this one is: Death From Above Benchwarmer Vanishing Act Multiplier Willing to help out as long as I need to help others.
  • Add me, I need this one and the coop one. Please add me GT:nickohm
  • i want this achievement too if people still trying to get it..add me and let me know it's for this..so i don't just ignore you cuz i dunno who you are :P thx
  • November 6th. Will be online for most of the day waiting for people to party up and do some boosting. (Only level 50, abstergo employee of the month, & role model achievements). Message me and we can get these done. GT - JuggaloRydah89
  • i need abstergo employee of the month, & role model. i am on today send me a message or a friendrquest. we need 3 or 4 ppl including me. GT: BiackShinigami
  • hi! i need two more players for triple escape. GT- Werbis
  • LFG - Abstergo Agent of the MOnth (Extreme Variety - Tripple Escape) and Co-op achieve! :) GT: Hashashinist
  • I'll help with this and others as I need them as well. GT is name.
  • I am on right now, lets team up. shadowbeast11
  • All I need is triple escape. I think you need 5 people to do this, so if 4 people could message me to help I'd appreciate it. I'll help you out with any other ACB achievement in exchange. I have a good way to get Extreme Variety to if you need that. GT - JuggaloRydah89
  • I have a few left I don't have including extreme variety. Will only be boosting tomorrow (Monday 7th) evening eastern so just shoot me a friend request. Then I'll be boosting from level 40 to 50. GT: AsianLance1990
  • Online now if anyone attempting Triple Escape, etc.. and Co-op Achiev :) GT: Hashashinist
  • Anyone interested in setting up a time this week to bust out Triple Escape, Extreme Variety, etc.. and the Co-op Achievement? Send me a pm here or on xbox live. GT: Hashashinist. (Cant post of Forums for some reason so trying here)
  • online now if someone wants to help with finishing up abstergo employee and role model
  • GT: Ghoulish81
  • I want to get this before revelations comes out. GT: StUbbZ24
  • All I need is extreme variety. I'm not sure about exact times I'll be on, but I'll probably be on at some point everyday. I'll also help if you need me for some other bonus or achievement.
  • Right, I've been looking for a group for this for almsot a full year now and I'm about to give up. I need this and Role Model, any help would be appreciated. GT: BrutalOnyxCobra
  • add me down to boost this
  • I am in. Shadowbeast11
  • I'll try to be on the next few days. I'd like to get this before Revelations GT: SparkFrost
  • I really want to get this achievement before revelations. I just need to get extreme variety, but would be happy to help people get this bonus as well. if you feel like helping, send a friend request to acegamer6.
  • Looking to get this achievement before Revelations. Can do it Sunday (11/13) around 7 - 9 PM Eastern Time, or Monday (11/14) around the same time. I need at least 4 people because I think I need "triple escape." I can do it on Tuesday if needed, or even past it because I'm sure Ubisoft will keep the servers for BH up.
  • i want this achievement really bad 2 but i need trustworthy people i helped a few guys they left afterwards while said they help me get this achievement i feel stupid, so i'm prepared 2 help others with this achievement only if i get this achievement first, i'll gladly help with this and any other achievements. if you want 2 help me in exchange for some of your achievements i can help with send a friends request 2 Shadow Phant0m
  • Still need this one, as well as level 50. Looking to boost both. Online now and usually at night.
  • Finally got this! felt so good to get it, only one i boosted tho.. didnt want to but its ridiculous..
  • I'm looking to get this achievement soon as well, I still need extreme variety. Available any hours atm, UK time preferred, I'm fine with using headset and giving/taking instructions. Add Odysseon.
  • Just got it. Huge thanks to the guys who helped me out (cucubella, alessiopar88 and Bubba89ct). Grazie!
  • Hey need help with this and abstergo employee of the month please msg me on xbox gamertag; BiscuitCookie
  • looking for help with most of the online achievements, dont really care about level 50 as thats something i can grind out eventually by myself, available most evenings gamertag mudslinger84
  • i need help with untouchable i need 6 people add me GT: Mighty Scylha
  • My offer is now closed, considering I traded it for Assassin's Creed Revelation.
  • Inv as friend. I'll help
  • Hey everyone, GT Macoskis. If anyone has time tonight I'd like to get this achievement out of the way.
  • Want to go back and get this out of the way.
  • hey send me a freind requst if ur doin this im level 28
  • send me an invite & message that it's for the cheevo, I need it too. Also, sorry no mic though. Brothers always seem to break it, death by chair :(
  • I'm still looking to get a few more bonuses for this. If you're interested, send me a message.
  • I still need this achievement. GT: Azraar
  • Looking to boost this ASAP add me on Xbox Suitedsmear
  • Ready me
  • Anyone want to boost this and other multiplayer achievements? Friend me: Foreman5707
  • Add me for online achievements.Doing Download Complete, Needle in a Haystack, Role Model, and Abstergo Employee of the Month GT:WerewlfKingAlex
  • I'm looking for help boosting the multiplayer achievements, please msg me on live if you need them as well or are willing to help, thanks. GT: Capt AwesomeDP
  • I need this 1, download complete and role model.I will of course stay and help if i get them. Add me on live if u also need some or all of them. No quiters please. GT: rickylicious89
  • I'd like to grab this too. GT : SledgeGBay
  • I need extreme variety and role model. I can help. GT : Eodain
  • I need pretty much all of them, and would be willing to return the favor. GT: duckonabike
  • I need this achievement and Role Model too. Add me. Willing to help also. GT - nickohm
  • Also need this achievement. I am willing to help other people out and I think I only need the triple escape one! Gt - Titantius
  • I need this achievement!! Willing to help anybody :) Just need 2 people for the alliance guide GT: lOnLeYiSlAnD24
  • I need help with this achievement! Need 3 people! GT: iTz Bro Tea
  • anyone looking to do the multiplayer achievements add me on live with a message i need this one and level 50 for multiplayer GT: RagMan85 I've 1000g REVELATIONS so wanna get this one finally finished lol i play from the UK from 7PM GMT till midnight i do believe the only bonus i need to get this is extreme variety
  • i will be online from 7pm gmt today till 2-3 am gmt u wanna help or need help add me
  • tomorow i will boost eny online achiv
  • we are 4-5 players, the boost starts 2 houers befor i post this message, if u whont in just message what u whont to boost, every one is going to healp every one
  • gmt: PVT JaqowskI
  • will be boosting TODAY ( 11TH DEC )... at 7PM GMT for 3-4 hours.. anyone looking to help me get employee of the month or need help getting MP cheevo's add me GT: RagMan85
  • on right NOW for the next few hours if u need mp achievements add me !
  • Anyone want to boost today on the twelfth Dec 12 from 6-7:30. I only need this one but will help others with any they need. Gt:XRIS AtRoCitY
  • BTW that is 6-7:30 central time
  • another boosting session taking place on the 12th dec at 7pm GMT which is 6 hours ahead of most US timezones
  • Hey all, Need to get Employee Of The Month achievement. Am looking for 5 other people that are looking for this. Let me know below as well as when you are available to play. My XBL GT is TickleMeEmo (Emo not Elmo). 1. TickleMeEmo (Available to play any day at about 5:00 PM U.S. time [9ish AM here in Australia]) 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. Feel free to add me on XBL. Especially need this for the triple escape.
  • This is EST zone.
  • Same as every1 else lol last achievments i need on all the time "JustsoOP" lemme know.
  • GT:Imperf3ction, looking to create a party to help this weekend! get at me!
  • Im looking for people to do this with my gamer tag is gamerscorez 360 add me to boost it
  • Looking to do this before 2012 add my GT: iI ElitePred Ii
  • I got this achievement today and NEVER got Untouchable (100% sure). So I don't think the end bonuses are necessary. Either that or this one glitched favorably for me.
  • I've just started to play ACB online after getting Xbox live and would like some help with this achievement and most of the other multi-player achievements, mostly due to the fact there are very few players online with ACB due to the Revilations. If your willing to help with this achievement and others, please send me a messsage or friend invite. gt: SilentCamper95
  • I have had this game since LAST CHRISTMAS, no achievement yet...
  • Requesting people for massive boosting session taking place between december 20-30 gt: el teby message me if ur in on xbox live
  • I'm looking to boost the online 'chieves... Add me
  • i get this game in a few days. need to get to lvl 50 and untouchable, msg me GT= Metaraon
  • I need this achievement along with 2 others, message me if you want to boost.. Grtz WoesteWillemNL
  • I need to get this and one other, add me if your trying to get it. AndrewDexter
  • Looking to people to boost this one my gamer tag is gamerscorez 360
  • I would like to boost this one. Dragonborn Gear
  • Available to boost. Looking for it myself. GT: HuntedAssassin6
  • looking for people to boots with message me if you like
  • Looking to boost, avaliable Tues and Weds night, Message Flame Champion
  • I'm looking for people who would help me with extreme variety, message Sancrea
  • I got this achievment in a wanted session.It was hard to get it believe me:P...You should try to get it in a normal session and not in a private one with friends.
  • i havent seen anyone say what these bonuses are does anybody have a link or can tell me?
  • This is an annoying one! Didn't really pay attention to what bonuses I was getting before and now I find out that one of the achievements is for that! Gah! Now I'm having to jot down everything when I get it...but on a good note, maybe I can get the last 10 levels and get to level 50 :D
  • I was one bonus off this achievement nearly had it at the end, anyone want to try get it? GT:LandShark 101
  • Still need this Achievement to finish ACB. Willing to boost, add me. GT: TsC Heretic
  • Looking for Boost party. add me GT is username.
  • need help with all online chevo's message me if u want to boost GT= beefence
  • I want to boost. Available almost every night eastern time. GT: JuanPerez1234
  • Add me, Want to boost this along with all the Co-op ones. GT: TrU1ChuckNorris
  • ive got myself, JuanPerez1234, and hulklike granny need one or two more (incase someone isnt available)to boost. message me GT= beefence
  • if you want to boost this achievement send me a message GT is aFroWolf841
  • i would really like to get basically all of the multiplayr achievements. message me if you are interested
  • if anyone wants to boost im up for it, i need this ach aswell. My gt is IICmanII v2
  • i just need this one happy to boost and help others just need a few players to help gt bigdogWOOWOOWOO let me know
  • I need extreme variety and the poison ones. GT Angelic Creed, also willing to help others.
  • last achievement to get! add me!
  • ok guys seems ppl are having some probs with this one, im also after it myself and it can be done with only 3 ppl, its the greater varity bounus thats stoping most ppl from getting this achievement, if any are intrested in getting this achievement sent me a friend request to GT- HulkLike Granny and we can get this one done, plz do not leave ur message here on this site as i dont always log into 360.org, id rather u send the message to my gamer tag as its alot faster for me to get in touch, U WILL NEED A MIC !!, and if any one needs role model achievement also we can get that one out the way, id be glad to help anyone get this achievement done aslong as ur willing to be up for doing so, Im from the UK and there may be some time differance for ppl, but im online 95% out of 100% and it should
  • got extreme variety today!! did it on wanted on monterionni WITHOUT boosting!! yaaayayyyy
  • Please add me to boost for this achievement
  • Add me to boost this N1NJA GEORGE
  • hey GT: FR3D 77 message me, just need this and role model.
  • This is my last achivement for this game and i only need extreme varity to do it :) anyone wanna boost?
  • Add me to boost Themessiah2213
  • add me to boost leveling and some mp achievements
  • add me i'll gladly boost as well GET BUSY TIME
  • will need need pm me Gametag: Darius Dragan
  • I can help with Abstergo Employee of the Month … this one is pretty hard to get
  • Hey I'm looking for people to boost for this achievement and others. Message me on Xbox. Thanks! My gamer tag is: Taro Korya2
  • Looking to boost this achievement & Strong Closer... Message me with AC:BH
  • My boyfriend and I are trying to get this achievement any one want to help us? We'll help you in return with this or any other achievement
  • Message me or send a request to my GT: MrsLeonSKennedy
  • im looking to boost these as well as all the other mutliplayer ones add and message me GT: corythelaw thanks
  • Hey, im up for boosting this this coming weekend: 3/30 - 4/1 all day & night. Message me on Xbox live at JackAzzMcTittls during the week, & ill get back to you this weekend to work out times. Only 3 requirements: must be at least 13 or older. Must have mic. Must speak english. I only have a couple left, so please help!
  • I need this as well. I'll add you if I get the chance this weekend: wademikalj
  • Still trying to get this one and Role Model one as well, add me or send a message if anyone wants to team up. GT: Darth Malenko
  • Gt xfalling deathx looking for mp achivos
  • anyone up for boosting this weekend...I still need this achievement and Role Model...I have maxed out all other AC games and this one is killing me
  • I need this achievement, so if you send me a time on the xbox ill do my best to be on-line for it :)
  • I am still trying for this one as well. All I need is the poison someone and have someone else kill them. Send me a message, I am usually on at at 9:00 PM eastern time.
  • I'm looking for a group of people that needs one more. I need triple escape and the extreme variety. Plus looking to knock out the role model as well. I'm not boosting for level. Message me on live. I would like to knock this out on Tuesday and my time zone is EST. Thanks for you time.
  • I need this 1 aswel I'm not yet lvl 29 but I"d like to get extreme variety and triple escape also need the achievement role model and willing to boost for lvl 50. Add me send me a message or whatever you like, Snoes777
  • i need help gettin this achievement add me and message me my gamertag is GaymerHeather
  • Im new to the AC brotherhood live, looking for help to accomplish all the achievements if anyone is happy to help, will return the help back. Please add me on Smailio and message me thanks.
  • not sure wha i still need think its the triple escape and extreme variety so willing to help peolpe for achievement add dreadlord9200 and messige me
  • anyone looking to boost this game look me up tonight GT: Arule71
  • I just need the triple escape bonus and am willing to help anyone with this and the role model achievement if they help me. GT: Lone x Onyx
  • looking to boost this for the multiplayer achievements...i havent played in a while but i wanna try to 100% this game. i need lvl 50, strong closer, job skills, role model and employee of the month achievements. gt is l 1 ProFeSSa l. l is lower case L and 1 is the #1. i know its confusing so im apologizing in advance. thanks!
  • I'm down to boost. I only need a triple escape and i think i need an extreme variety, but I'll help get some other achievements if you'll help me get Employee of the Month. 800+ sessions, dozens and dozens of double escapes, and no triple escape? WTF, Ubi!?! Anyway, I digress. Hit me up if you are game. gt: Impdaddyzer0 (capital I, number 0)
  • Would love to get to level 50. I am about level 39/40 now. Also would love to get this cheevo being the only other one i need. Anyone wanna jump in, i'm on Eastern Standard time and can play any time in the afternoons/evenings/late nights. GT: Oceans 4 Ransom
  • need any help with online achivos .invte me GT Mchael973.
  • Am looking to boost Download Complete, Abstergo Employee of the Month, Strong Closed and Role Model, Ill be adding or contacting the last few people from this thread as well as others from the acheivement threads I need, feel free to invite or add me, GT is pseudoidol.
  • hey looking to boost abstergo employeee of the month and rank 50 my gamertag is fearloathe420 on now send me invite or send msg
  • Going to try and do a run for this tonight going to message a few people above this post. I need 5 players because I am also going for all the group bonuses. This will be on 4/25 at 9 pm Est.
  • Looking to boost online achievements, hit me anytime GT=IrritatedPuppy
  • looking to boost this friday evening...I have a few other interested only need 1 more...message me ARule71
  • Looking to boost this achievement. Message me or send invite if interested.
  • This the only one i need .we need atleast 3 people to get this. Message me gt is duffield34 .
  • add me for this achievement (i need only extreme variety bonus) GT: Path of Angel
  • for anyone who has not gotten extreme variety...here is an easy to follow video...just need three players for a private alliance game... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o74Fiq7u9xw
  • I'm looking for people interested on working on it. My GT is Felipe Balocco. I already have most of the bonus (including extreme variety) so this will come fast for me.
  • Hi, Anyone interested to boost the extreme variety bonus ? i'm very interested in tryin to get the achievement, Add me as a friend
  • if anyone down to getting this add me my gt is bluetop20z
  • add me i want multiplayer achievements too !!
  • PLS!!! i need GT: Eriuelton
  • ok so i´m lacking extreme variaty, and the one where you go unkilled during the entire match.. how do i do them??
  • Be nice if there was some sort of checklist so you know which ones you've already had.
  • If anyone is getting a group together invite me
  • anyone ready to set up a game?
  • I will be on tonight at around 8pm if any one wants to try and boost this with me just ad me as a friend gamer tag is luke turbo2010
  • Really want to boost this one been trying for ages ad me please gt is luke turbo2010 e
  • I need help on this one. I can help out too if needed. Shoot me a friend request. GT - DarkDreams91
  • Looking to finish up MP achieves add me if interested GT hawkai
  • need this one add nozzer1111
  • Want to try and boost this one: Hit me up at: ChronickTonic
  • Looking to boost. I just need to get a triple escape. gt: dPandragonb
  • I am 99% sure that all I need for this is a triple escape. If we can get a 4 person lobby running, that is easy. I have chased this legit for quite long enough and am more than happy to reciprocate assistance for anyone who feels like chasing me for 10 seconds. I have one guy already who wil help so we only need 2 more. Add me if interested and we'll figure out a time once we have the people. GT TytanikZer0 - last letter is the number zero not the letter o.
  • I'm ready for the Triple Escape, I will add everybody who wants. GT: xSomaGuy
  • I'll need help getting most if not all of the bonuses. Please add me, SW Clammeh, and I'll help everybody else as well.
  • All I need is the untouchable end bonus and i think tripple escape. Someone help me out! GT: xXRexmacXx
  • I'm seriously looking for ppl to boost with iam an achievement hunter.I'm looking for serious ppl friendly boosting to get achievements.ac brotherhood need to be a lvl 29 or higher to do employee of the month,ac revelations want to do the dlc multiplayer achievements.I'm looking to boost other games too.Games like mortal kombat,gears of war1,bioshock2,homefront,battlefield2,aliens vs predator and etc.if you interested send me a friend request and a message. friend request KINGJUGGERNAUTx. make sure you have the dlcs to the games we work on.
  • Looking to boost the Extreme Variety bonus. It's my last one and I will probably not get it legit. I also need Role Model and Strong Closer so these can probably be gotten at the same time. I'm in Australia and am free from 12pm - 8pm EST for the next couple of days. GT: ryanb1705
  • I think i need to boost only extreme variety,i'm available to play from 3pm to 11pm GMT+1 GT GioB IT
  • I need help to do this one and the co-op bonuses ad me GT: DTKTuga
  • Also i can do it from 10pm to 12pm GMT
  • i really need help getting this one send me an invite to boost GT- KSI xRenegade12
  • gonna be online all day tommorrow i need: this one strong closer download complete role model i need a 4 person party to get this too message me or send me a friend request GT- KSI xRenegade12
  • if anyone is doing this,please let me know :) Im on the west coast (pacific time)
  • GT : SpitfireHell69 looking to get lvl 50, role model, employee of month done msg/ add me
  • We are trying to boost to level 50..need people. message me SnakeBoont
  • if you get me early enough 9pm est i will stay on as long as there is enough ppl in the game. GT BRG TANK63
  • Looking to get this and the role model achievement done. Add me Kwoodz301
  • This is the last achievement I need for Brotherhood. My gamertag is El Grunto 14 and I'm on usually sometime between 1pm-12pm pacific.
  • Need to do this one as well, msg or add me GT is the same as username
  • add me to boost themessiah2213 message me to plan the boost
  • I am looking to get a group together sometime this weekend. I need 5 organized people. Have a microphone and a list of the Bonuses you need to get. Please don't waste my time if you have no idea what I am talking about.
  • add me so we cann boost those fucking achievement asap...add me and were sure to get them GT: Atomic Beam
  • I would like to get in on a boosting session. My tag is the same as my username. Add me on Live. Interested in doing all multiplayer, especially employee.
  • I would like it to, I only miss untouchable and extreme variety, but i could help you too. GT: ALONSOSCRACK
  • I am definitely interested in getting this along with the other online achievements for this game. I will help with all other ones. Add/Message Me: OmegaWeaponVIII
  • I would like to get/boost this achievement, as well as role model and download complete and strong closer. The only two bonuses i need for employee of the month are extreme variety and triple escape i believe. I am willing to help other people as well. Add or message me: GT is OrkMasterMcGee
  • I am willing to do all these achievements. Add me and lets get all these done :) Gamertag: OmegaWeaponVIII
  • I'm looking to get this achievement-please add me and send me a message if you're online and looking to get it too Gamertag: jberaldo
  • Hi, I'm looking to boost this achievement. I'm Level 50 so I've only got a few left. GT=RORY3SIXTY Ask for Joe
  • Looking to get the following achievements... 1. Strong Closer 2. Needle in haystack
  • HELP GAMERTAG SAME AS USERNAME!
  • NEED THREE PEOPLE WITH MICS I GOT A LIST ABOUT GETTING THIS ACHIEVEMENT SO ADD ME!
  • I'm online right now, who can help me get extreme variety? I'm going to stay late. GT: ALONSOSCRACK (message me)
  • I'll be online to try to get some of the Multiplayer achievements done 8 pm Uk time if anybody wants to boost them
  • Hey I need help with this achievement and I am ready whenever, any takers? G.T: Brandon space
  • I need help with these achievement and the "Role Model" achievement. Message me or add me as a friend. Gamertag: FateNero
  • would like to get this done.message me if interested.gt same as username
  • Need this achievement, last one to get, but will still stay around to get other people their achievements! message/add me...Gamertag: TGiHoskins Thanks
  • **Quick note I think I only need the poacher bonus!
  • need this one still... GT: Novavoid Dragon
  • im still looking to help on these im level 18
  • I'm looking to these and most other Brotherhood achievements, just message me anytime. I'm only level 20 so I'll stick around for any achievements you may need. GT: Facecakedude
  • Looking to get the Extreme Variety bonus to get Employee of the Month (last one I need). I'm only free Wednesday and Thursday this week (so Tuesday and Wednesday nights in the US) so message me if these times suit you or if you are organising a run. GT: ryanb1705
  • If anybody wants to boost this or any of the the multiplayer achievements add me GT: HARD SUPREME
  • Looking to boost this one
  • Hey guys. Anyone that wants to boost this one and the Role Model one, I'm down for it. Add me in Xbox Live or message me there. GT: Canecoster
  • Anyone that wants to boost this achievment Add me in Xbox Live and message me Thanks!
  • Really would like to boost this with a party. Add me and we all can set that up. Get it done in one fell swoop. Multiplayer is nearly dead, and AC3 will kill it entirely.
  • This is the only one i'm missing, c'mon
  • Anyone want to help me out with this one? I only need Drop Kill and Extreme Variety. My XBL tag is the same as my profile (TRIGGRHAPPY94) message and/or friend me. I'll be online a lot trying to get to level 50. Hit me up anytime.
  • @TRIGGRHAPPY94 I'm up for boosting this I just sent you a friend request :) anyone else who wants to party up and get this pain in the ass achievement out the way feel free to add me GT is same as my username :) Gretchi
  • Just got an extreme variety and a triple escape in one wanted game legit... still have the adrenaline pumping from not wanting to mess up that escape.
  • @Gretchi i added you to my friends list for boosting :D
  • Im up for boosting for this achivment add me GT is Gamerboy820
  • Looking for 3-4 people from England (just easier because of time difference) to boost triple escape. Add/Message me GT is Jay To The Ayy :)
  • this is last achievement... need help to get this, my gamertag is backerman.
  • Looking to boost this and Role Model, add or message me and we'll work out a time to do these, and any others you may need. GT: FaceCakeDude
  • Looking to boost message me my gametag is my username
  • up for boosting extreme variety and triple escape. I'm from the Netherlands, speak English, have a headset and know how to get the achievements. add: kingkoning
  • add my gamertag:themessiah2213 down to boost tomorrow morning until afternoon 4 o clock eastern time
  • looking to boost for this and role model add me GT the cotton cork
  • STILL NEED THIS STUPID ACHIEVEMENT ADD ME AND SEND MESSAGE gt: danielolesk THANKS!
  • need 1 more please send me a invite themessiah2213.gonna be on all day
  • Gt: Buhzin I'll help anyone
  • trying to get a game together either tonight or at the latest the 29th (next saturday). I am on eastern time and will not be on tomorrow or at all this weekend so hit me up GT: Smackerly21392
  • Smackerly21392, i can help you. msg me : zz Ark Angel zz
  • need this cheevo... hit me for a boost party
  • i will be on this weekend any time, just add me on xbox, GT : zz Ark Angel zz
  • all i need is triple escape, extreme variety, survivor, and untouchable
  • Still need this stupid achievement add me anytime you want and i would be gladly to help you guys and my gamertag on xbox360 is DragonHunterAC5
  • Need help with this one and a few others GT: Yoh9
  • Need help mostly with Team and End Bonuses.
  • If anyone needs one add me, need to get this achievement. >.< GT: Zelwa
  • GT : SpitfireHell69 looking to get employee of month will help with anything but lvl 50 msg/ add me
  • Would definitely like to get this and Role Model before AC3 comes out. If you need boosting with anything, add me. GT Ghost Van
  • Add me as well. GT: Skippy Skitzo
  • anyone want to get this just add me aliancesoilder
  • GT aliancesoilder
  • I will host a private match for the first 5 people to message me. Willing to boost all achievements needed for the first 5 people. A date/time will be picked after I have 5 interested people. My GT is Stringdom86.
  • I would love if someone could help me achieve this. 'Moks Pokemon', add me.
  • looking 4 people 2 boost with message meh
  • need people now
  • looking to boost this. If you're hosting message me around this weekend, I'll probably be online GT: NinjasRising
  • LOOKING TO BOOST THAT ACHIEVEMENT! MESSAGE ME. GT: danielolesk
  • Looking to boost all online achievs. GT: CovetousSole4
  • Need to do this, add/message me :)
  • Hey I'm looking for people, preferably 6 others, to help me w/ all the online chieves except 4 Syncizatin Established(got it in training) only got this game last week, plez help GT: CODE49ACKMED (all caps in GT)
  • ADD ME ND I NEED 2 OTHER PPL I WNA GT DIS ACHIVEMENT OVER WIW
  • Anybody message me for the multiplayer achievements. I'm looking to do all of them this weekend! GT: SoggyFlapjackes
  • WE ARE GOING TO BOOST IT TODAY WE ONLY NEED ONE MORE. JUST ADD ME AND SEND MESSAGE. GT: danielolesk
  • WE ARE GOING TO BOOST IT TODAY WE ONLY NEED ONE MORE. JUST ADD ME AND SEND MESSAGE. GT: danielolesk
  • I already have these, but I'm willing to help if anyone needs it. Gamertag: hammicakes
  • Please add me to complete these damn multiplayer achievements. Gamertag: Gazdakka G
  • Damn space. Let's try that again. GT = Gazdakka G
  • IGNORE MY LAST POSTS!
  • Need help with this acheivement. Gamertag: Dr Jaynare
  • Need help with this one. looking for a group of people to help get extreme variety. i will help with any others needed. message me GT: millsy896
  • Need help with this achievement. Message me, my GT is: Vex888
  • if you need help to get this achievement add me: rafa1000house Brasil - se alguém quiser ajuda com essa conquista me adiciona ai: rafa1000house
  • hardest achievement in this game
  • Crazy Achievement.
  • I need help with this one because Triple Escape is proving impossible to get legit. It's the only one I need but will help anyone else get it if they need it.
  • Should have said 'get the others if they need them'. GT is: Eyebrows
  • This is the LAST achievement I need for this game. Please add me and let me know when someone can jump on this too. Thank you. I am on at anytime in the afternoons to late nights EST. GT: Oceans 4 Ransom
  • Looking for people to boost with Hit me up! GT: iridium2002
  • Looking for help with Role Models, Abstergo Employee of the Month, and Download Complete. gamertag: purdeericky
  • got it last night. sorry to all i missed out on.
  • I need 4 people to help me get this add me if you need this and would like to help. TommyGunzz1288
  • Willing to help and will appreciate the help too. add us GTs = Witch66 and LolitaB66 just plz send a message so we know what the friend requests are related too :)
  • This is a shout out to all the guys that assisted Lolita and myself in getting this one. you guys rock!!!
  • Interested in getting this one, need 2 people, happy to help! GT: The UK Phoenix
  • looking to help/get help on this achievement. GT: findlayfiend
  • still looking to get this achievement. will help too: gt: baduncoolster
  • I need people to boost this achievement with My gamertag is : Setthler
  • If anyone needs help or willing to help me i need all the multiplayer achievements, send me a message: GT: The Cipriani
  • I am on right now if anybody needs help or is willing to help me get the online achievements.
  • My GT: FireIcePhoenix1
  • Im willing to boost this one Gt FirstFightDown
  • MSG me if you have a group for this achievement. This is my last achievement for this game. Gt: baz0oka b0mb
  • If anyone would like to try to get this achievement please add me, I will help with any others you need, I also need the achievement for the co-op bonuses too, Add me Malcio500 :)
  • My gamer tag is: FlightSGT RAGE I would love any help with this as well as getting to lvl 50 and im very happy to help anyone who needs it
  • Need the last few but will help anyone along the way. GT: Dark Bahamut085
  • Just got the game and am looking to do ALL the MP achievements, and getting all the bonuses. Will help with any you may need. Hit me up anytime and we can set up some private matches. GT: ElementalWeapon
  • Still need this one so invite me whenever you feel like doing this gt FirstFightDown
  • Need this one too. Only very few bonuses I need. GT- TG Irie
  • Need the triple escape and extreme variety bonus, need help with those. Please invite me when you feel like getting this achievement too
  • Finally got it thanks guys
  • I need help with Abstergo Employee of the Month! Let me know if any of you guys would like to help or be part of this boosting :) GT- doolytheboss Merry Christmas!
  • Hi, looking for people to do this achievement and boost level 50, as you are all aware the community is very thin. Msg me GT: Le Gonk 80. I also boosting other games ACR, Condenmned 2, Bullet Storm and many others.
  • will be boosting on friday at noon anyone who wants in add me brentstard
  • ADD me for these online. Already got 4 friends. GT:Fr3shSnapSwag
  • Looking for some persons to do this. GT is GMx MadnezZ. just send me a friend request. Even if this post is a month ago!
  • I am also looking for some people to do this achievement. Add me on Xbox Live and send me a message about the achievement : G Minor27. I already contacted some of you.
  • I am looking for some people to help me get triple escape and extreme variety. My GT is FireIcePhoenix1.
  • Looking to boost for this achieve and some other mp ones add TRON0314.
  • need help boosting to 50 and get online ach. msg jerome7777
  • Just got Lvl 50 but cannot get this one (Extreme Variety is all I need). Need one quick boost to get 100%. GT: Rossco7530
  • i just need extreme variety if anyone can help i will help with any that anyone needs. malcio500
  • I'll boost GT: EkhoOne
  • I need help with this and download complete. Will help others. Murfjr is my gt
  • I'll be contacting some of you but if i haven't let me know for anyone else who needs Rank 50 and all multiplayer achievements. Message me on Xbox Live.
  • Looking for anyone who also wants to get all th MP achievements GT: UnevenMite
  • Trying to get all of the multiplayer achievements. Message me on Xbox Live. GT: Nut Freckles
  • Looking for people to get these GT: Resist Rage
  • Would also like some help on this one. I will gladly help with anything else you need. Thanks! GT: Waegukin 11
  • Add me if you need help getting this achievement. I need it, too. Got a few others that want to get it as? well. I am a Pi Rho
  • Hi so the group I usually play with have gotten rid of this game and they all managed to do a good bit of these achievements while I was away. I am hoping some of you will be willing to help in getting these plus it never hurts to have extra xbox buddies to play with... My gamertag is TattedDad3 please add and we can knock these things out.
  • Looking to get all the achievements done. Needing a steady partner or two to successfully complete these. Any help would be awesome :) Just go ahead and add me.
  • decided to go back and get this achievement message me if you have a few other people we can do this with. gt halomike9227
  • I'm also looking to bust out some of the MP achievements. I have the Overachiever and Needle already, but finding a game is nigh impossible it seems :( GT: Ebon1ock
  • I'm looking to boost these last few MP achievements and I need a good group to work with It's tough just getting a session with randoms, played last night for 2 hours got about 6 matches Message me if your still playing
  • looking to boost. i can be on most days after 6 central and weekends. Gt: Echoes909
  • IF YOU WOULD LIKE HELP WITH ACHIEVEMENTS I AM PUTTING TOGETHER A GROUP THAT WILL BE GETTING ONLINE MARCH 6 2013 AROUND 6 PM, EST... GIVE OR TAKE AN HOUR. I WOULD LOVE TO GET LOTS OF MESSAGES AND/OR REQUEST TO JOIN UP WITH US AND GET THOSE LAST FEW ACHIEVEMENTS KNOCKED OUT WITH US... GT: TattedDad3
  • Looking to get this achievement to finish the game. Gt: baz0oka b0mb
  • Looking to boost every multiplayer achievement. GT: llama rider64
  • I will help you get this achievement if i am helped in return. Message me.
  • Add me so we can boost each other with the MP achievements. Gamertag: Dragonhunter990
  • I would like to get this, send me a message if you need somebody to help, gt same as username
  • this is one i need help with. anyone willing to help, hit me up. gamertag Jamesalmighty99.
  • This is my last achievement so add me: IKV91. I will obvious return the favour.
  • Need this and Role Model. Message/add me if you need one more. GT: Zelwa
  • Need help with this need triple escape extreme variety and untouchable
  • Would really like to get this achievement and complete this game can anyone help me gt: marctompkins69
  • I need help with this achievement. I need just Extreme Variety I think although I may need others. Looking for 2 other people to help me get these achievements. Joe
  • if any1 could assist me in getting his achievement it would be much appreciated. I need Extreme variety, triple escape and the co-op ones as well
  • I need some assistance getting the mp achievements, please add me and hopefully we can help each other
  • Can people help me with this achievement, Ill help back aswell Gamertag: Prowilson123
  • Messaged a couple of you for this. If you guys or anyone else wants to grind it, message back on live. GT Jenraui
  • Looking to get all the multiplayer achievements done. GT: Roach612 I'm ready to go when you are.
  • I need help with this. Message/add me: MrsLeonSKennedy
  • Trying to complete this as well. Message Add/Me: Mahhhlon. Willing to help anyone else out as long as I have the game from Gamefly lol
  • I've got to do most of the multiplayer achievements add me please and help me! GT: Hovis1012
  • I need this and a few of the other multiplayer achievements. GT - B1aCk x G00SE (zeros, not O's) Don't hesitate to message me and/or add me. Seriously. And if you need any we can work on getting them for you as well. I don't want to look selfish lol. But please just add or message me right away because I want to get these done very very soon.
  • Me and a brazilian friend need help with two bonus. Extreme variation and triple escape. If someone want to help, please add Viniscythe
  • I need that one, please add me and I will help you too! GT: RoFl BoSS SVK
  • I need some help for the last three (this, Download Complete and Role Model), got the other ones by some crazy luck. I'm not the kind of guy who plays much online so I don't even own a headset, communication ingame might be a little complicated with me since I'll be typing, but if anyone has the patience to help me, I can help back too. GT is GaldBancho Anytime you see me online you can invite me to play, even if I'm playing another game at the moment
  • still need this message me and im willing to help others
  • Need a hand with this one hit me up with a message saying brotherhood so I know... gt faty101
  • add me, GT: Gypsyburnvictim, send a message with your request.
  • I should just need extreme variety. Willing to help others in exchange for help on mine. This achievement has been a pain to get. Message GT: Destorath
  • Hey everyone,I am looking to complete the MP achievements...Missing 6. ADD me as friend and send me a message to fix something up GT : RainCity18 PS Willing to help back
  • GT Jaggerjack Rey looking to get triple escape for EOM willing to help with any others
  • I want this too, and also Role Model and Strong Closer. pls add me!!! thx a lot!!! gametag: hksarroy
  • just need to do this and role model willing to help other msg my gamertag if you want to do this with me tomster1990
  • Need 2 people to help with extreme variety. Have mic, and willing to help others. GT: AoD One Shot
  • Looking to do all the mp achievements so add me GT: Lorien Raider
  • Add me for the multiplayer achievements - VvlemonvV :)
  • Looking to get 2 others to help with extreme variety. I have a headset, and I'm more than willing to help others get EV, too. Message me--GT: CrownedVagabond
  • Trying to get all the MP achievements for ACB add me if you want to boost. GT: Appar1tion
  • hksarroy and I are planning AC Brotherhood Session this weekend. Tentative times are Saturday 7/6 10am-1pm PDT (1pm-4pm EDT, 6pm-9pm BST, Sun 7/7 1am-4am HKT). Add hksarroy (Ninasnum's friend list is full). Message us if you are interested.
  • I know this is extremely late, but I need this achievements and role model to complete brotherhood, and have all assassin's creed complete, I'll help anyone else who needs it, even after I get it myself, I can also help with revelations and 3 achievements gamertag:erobert3
  • GT: IOWNUALL871 Let's get some achievements.
  • Need this achievement, play daily and have a mic....feel free to add me Gt: WassupSnoopy
  • Anyone who still needs this, please check the trading thread in the forums. I need three people to help get this one and Role Model done. Cheers!
  • This is my last achievement. Please help me. GT:IKV91.
  • i need 3 more people msg me GT:hunter226037
  • I finally decided to do the multiplayer cheevos, so is someone needs another player, my gamertag is Domivaitus
  • Need help with this. Please add me. GT Wheezy09
  • I'm up for boosting thx GT: HempKnight 48
  • I also need help with this achievement add me if you need help with this achievement Gamer tag rosember96
  • I'm up for boosting this and a few other multiplayer achievements. Add me please. My gamertag is haag1978
  • Looking to form a group with this achievement and Role Model also. If anyone want to help send me a message GT: decapitated dan
  • Looking for 5 other players to boost untouchable(end bonus) Gt: FloodedAxel KH
  • We need this acheveiment for last and please help us and we suggested to get this acheveiment and it won't work and help us to understand or confuse! GT: DarkSorrow66 GT: Deafsekuieek
  • going for this achievement willing to help others get other achievement if anyone needs help contact me on my gamertag tomster1990
  • looking to boost this and all other multiplayer achievments will help too GT: Krozoa
  • Please send a friend invite if willing to help out collecting all MP achievements. Thanks in advance! GT: FreJac80
  • Who's up for boosting all multiplayer achievements? Would appreciate the help and will help in return. UK time + 1 hour. (The Netherlands) GT: haag1978
  • Gt the jokers sin
  • I need help with MP achievements too, Ill help in return Gamertag: FourteenRevan Im from the US central time
  • Need help with this last MP achievement. I'm missing only extreme variety and untouchable bonuses. GT: SturdyRook586
  • Need help with this and level 50 online achievements! Message me if you want to get these! Xbox Live Gamertag: I AM FAZZA
  • Need 4 more levels and the team bonuses (I think) GT: Dynamite Addy
  • Freaking impossible. Please hook me up for a boost: still need Intercepted + Triple Escape + Extreme Variety GT: babbuth
  • Hi Need practically all multiplayer achievements. Any help greatly appreciated. In uk if that helps. GT: Hovis1012
  • Hey I need help getting extreme verierty bonus,willing to help with other online achievements add me GT PJPHELAN
  • Hey all I still need this and a couple other achieves as well, if anyone wants to boost ill be on during the weekend so hit me up! GT: Benny Sue
  • I'll be getting this game in about a week, and I definitely want some help boosting. My GT is "Ryn0 L" so please add me/send a message. Sounds like we need to get 4 of us hooked up to make this a lot easier.
  • Anyone need help with this achievement? Gt: MakeshiftHat
  • Add me on xboxlive RECONXODST I have a mic and want this done ASASP!
  • looking for boosting partners. GT - i have a 4
  • Add me to boost this tomorrow Gt- xRenegade12
  • i want to boost this achievement,is the last of this game,send me a message over xbox live GT:GioB IT
  • It's unbelievable that this is the last achievement I need for this game. It has been for a while now, down to boost this one. GT: Iridium2002 Want to finish it before Assassin's Creed 4 Thanks!
  • I want to boost this achievement and if possible the role model achievement as well gamertag: Gamerboy820
  • I'm up for helping. Gamer tag Bigfred069 If I'm online I will help.
  • Is someone still playing this game?I'm looking to boost my achievements ; I have 5 missing : -Strong closer -Download complete-Level 14 -Role model -Abstergo employee of the month -Ahead of the curve If someone is willing to help me out it would be a life saver ; Willing to give some help out also in return.English is not my main language ...So thanks for being understanding.If someone wants to Boost add me : RainCity18
  • Looking to boost this as well...hit me up if interested my gt is troyjanman21
  • Would like help to boost this anyone interested message me gamer tag wing scenario
  • I still need 6 of the multiplayer achievements for this game - I'm only level 3 at the moment because I can't find anyone on there to play with. If anyone would like to boost any of the achievements then add me. GT: MythRaider1994
  • 4 Achievements need, I will help you if you help me. Add me @: FairysWearBoots
  • I only need Abstergo, looking to finish this. Willing to assist with your achievement needs for trade. GT: TG Rastafari
  • I am also looking to earn this and other online achievements, and will be doing so until i post otherwise. GT is warpedsabre52.
  • I am looking to get this and role models and get to level 50. Willing to do it now if anyone is on and interested. GT: Random Dero
  • Gamertag Blackmead, I am willing to help anyone out with this acheivement as I need this one as well. Message me and we can try to get a group going. I have seen its possible with only 3 coordinated players... Lets finish this game and get 100%!!
  • I only need help with Abstergo. I can get to level 50 by myself. GT Xo ShadoW FlarE
  • Online and keen to get the 3 escape bonus right now if anyone is interested message me. GT: Random Dero
  • Hello really in need help in boosting MP acheivments including this one anyone interested message me GT - Lycan Worrior
  • Update: I am no longer looking to boost theses achievements. Thank you to those that helped.
  • Still looking for this achievement. GT: TG Rastafari
  • Wrong GT above! This is mine: TG Irie
  • Is this going to be hard, does anyone even play online on this anmore?? It's like 4 years old.
  • Hey, I'm looking to do this and almost all of the multiplayer achievements for Brotherhood (I'm at level 6). If anyone out there still needs/wants to boost these, please add me. Tag is the same as my usename. Thanks...
  • Hey, I'm looking for this achievement and the other online ones too. My gamertag is Temporal Agent Send me a friend request. Thanks
  • Add me to boost all Mulitplayer Achievements GT: BeSlayed
  • I'll be on all day tomorrow if anybody wants to boost this and all other brotherhood achievements or the other assassins creed games as well let me know I will message the people that posted before me and see if we can get a party together
  • Looking to boost most of the multiplayer achievements. GT: Gamer Nomad
  • Anyone who needs this message me GT TeasingTeddy
  • Looking for a group to boost this achievement, message me GT SoldadoVermelho
  • Hey Guys looking to boost this and other online achievements. If you're interested send me a message. GT: ChaosxTheorem
  • Still tryin' to get mP chievs, so msg me & We kan help eachother out. GT: JB2tha6thPower (there is an "a" in tha, not an "e")
  • I guess I just need maximum variety. Got a mic and regulary available to do it. GT hellfiremaga
  • I've got already got this, but my cousin needs help to get Extreme Variety and to do it we just need one more person. If someone is interested, contact me and we can get it as a group and if someone needs help, contact me too and I'll be glad to help. GT ThickerNevada1
  • I need help. If anyone is looking to do this add me please. GTag is HpG Shadow
  • need help with this believe its a co-op bonus, any help would be appreciated. MSG me on xbox if your interested GT: BlueFireFalcon
  • Almost no one seems to be playing the multiplayer, damn. I still need a lot of the achievements of the mp. If you're interested, add me. GT: ReactedThunder3
  • If anyone is interested in getting any of the multiplayer achievements for Assassins creed Brotherhood or Revelations including DLC ones, just send me a message and friend request on xbox (360) Gamertag: BaddestGJ :-)
  • need 1 person to do this. got 5 players on RIGHT NOW GT: N1NJA GEORGE
  • need a couple people for this. Already have a few people GT: N1NJA GEORGE
  • Need help with this achievement and role model GT: waddler212
  • Hi everyone, me and a friend are looking for people to help boost Extreme Variety. Looking for people with a mic and hopefully can talk a little English. Trying to arrange a date and time when we can all come online and play, looking at tuesday, wednesday and thursdays. We normally play in the evenings around 19.00 GMT. Message me on here or on xBox. GT : WiizKiin
  • Hi everybody, I'm looking for two people to boost Extreme Variety with me. I would like to get people who can coordinate with a mic in English. I would be able to do this sometime over the weekend. Messaging me on Xbox would probably be the easiest way to contact me. GT: max n chad
  • I need the achievement send me a msg and friend request Extremy variety and triple escape I'll help with other achievements if you want. thanks. GT: LqdoN
  • anyone needing help or still playing and looking to boost please let me know. GT tropicuniform27
  • Looking to Boost All Multiplayer Achievements GT:FusingXx smd xx
  • Looking to boost all multiplayer achievements. GT: random king007
  • here for boosting and getting this achievement GT: Forsaken Tag
  • Looking to get all the multiplayer achievements gt: Mauler Elite
  • Hi, looking to boost majority of MP achievements. Will help with all. UK time - GT Leadrous I'm on everyday and free most of the time so message me on live if interested.
  • I'm looking for a boosting lobby for this achievement and also "role model" I can help with other achievements also. if anyone is interested my gt is: ArabianAzzassin hit me up.
  • Also looking for this achievements and "role model". Still need: triple escape, extreme variety, and intercepted. GT: RBlakely *Please leave me a message so I know who you are*
  • I need extreme variety for this GT: Mauler Elite
  • Looking to boost these multiplayer achievements Message me at GT: BearCat300
  • Anyone want to boost this achievement? I think I just need triple escape.
  • Update - Done with this game no more messages please
  • Heyyy, me and a friend want to boost this asap.We want to focus on the level 50 achievement but we can also boost the other multiplayer achievements. We are looking for people that are serious booster and won't waste our time. Don't worry we still have lot of fun and we always laugh. We spoke English, French and German, so it won't be a problem if you speak one of those languages. After finishing Brotherhood achievements we will go further on the Assassin's Creed series multiplayer achievements so you could also join us but for now let just focus on Brotherhood. Well if interested feel free to message me, my GT is: xBicmacx We are already two, the best would be six, so we are looking for four person to boost. Hope to see you there :)
  • looking to boost this game GT: Dan Sabia
  • just looking to get Extreme Variety, i think i have everything else GT Forsaken Tag
  • Hello, so i need help with the abstergo employee of the month achievement (extreme variaty) and if u want to help me and in return get the extreme variaty or other bonuses yourself, then add me. I speak english only, and i live in the eastern europe! GT: pokeypaladin208
  • Hey trying for this again looking to get 'extreme variety' and 'triple escape' GT is DA Zerker I will help with other achievements also :D
  • hi need with this achievement if anyone is willing to help or boost message me im on most of the time gamertag:kaiLYNXO
  • I need Most of the Multiplayer achievements for this game if you want to boost message me Gamertag Vex Chaos
  • Literally only need "extreme variety" to get the achievement, anyone up for helping each other get it message me on xbox GT: DMKSMJ
  • This achievement and getting level 50 is all I have left my gamertag is snakeskillquick.
  • if anyone wants to boost all the multiplayer achievements, message me @sniper master 3
  • Trying to boost my remaining cheevos for multiplplayer. Gt is Gr3en L4n73Rn. On most days.
  • Anyone still playing this one?
  • I need help with this one.
  • Looking for partners to boost mp achievements. Msg me online. GT slasherxl
  • Hit me up, GT Nimbulaxan also looking to boost to lvl 50
  • Looking to finish last few cheevos for this. Send me a message gt: youngsolidsnake
  • Im looking at boosting this GT: smsms01
  • Looking for help boosting this and other multiplayer cheevos: GT CitrineWorm138
  • Looking to boost GT NamelessPain
  • Need a boost party For #Triple Escape #Coop Kill #Coop Stun #Diversion #Rescue #Multi Kill #Knock Out If anybody can help I appreciate, Gamertag: AnchietaJR85
  • Can sumone help me get these bonuses extreme variety and untouchable Gt SLAY3R2014
  • Need a boost party for all mp achievements. Gt: Brugesboy90
  • Still. Need a few bonuses extreme variety beinmain one add me need this finished : SLAY3R2014
  • Still need some of these. Looking to boost! GT: Sandy1565
  • Still need this... GT: NamelessPain
  • Anyone still going for this add me GT SLAY3R2014
  • Can be done with only 3 people !!! You do it in alliance mode. It takes more than 1 session, but it's easier than finding and coordinating 6.
  • still need This People GT SLAY3R2014
  • Please add me for multiplayer achievements GT- ImmenseClown214
  • GT SLAY3R2014. still need this
  • GT SLAY3R2014. still need this
  • JAYSUS!!!!!!!!!!! 0_0 OVER 1000 COMMENTS ON THIS 1 ACHIEVEMENT?!?!?!? THIS IS MOST LIKELY GONNA BE A REAL BITCH OF AN ACHIEVEMENT THEN!!!! 0_0
  • Still need most of all of these multiplayer achievements, if anyone can help, i will gladly return the favor, i'm available most times of day after 3:00 - Eastern Standard Time GT: xX Playa412 Xx
  • Am in need of all the multiplayer achievements. So if anyone is in the same need just add me. GT: ViaDolorosa12
  • GT: IlGring0 Still need this. I´m a pretty decent AC player so if you help me I can help you.
  • My gamertag is written with a capital i and a lowercase l and a zero at the end in case it doesnt show up on xbox.
  • Need this and all the other multiplayer achievements. GT: SammyDy
  • Need all multiplayer achievements. Message me Gt: Omni Equinox
  • Trying to finally complete this game. I need this, Strong Closer, and Role Model achievements. GT: Henrygetic Message me. Im free most days.
  • Hi chaps, I've reached level 50 and got all the multiplayer achievements so please don't message me to boost. However I can give some tips for those of you who are thinking of trying to get them. 1) it is still possible! Don't be disheartened because this game is over 5 years old, there is always a bulk of people wanting to boost and usually at least one non-boosting public game going on. To maximise the number of people you can boost with try adding people from various achievement websites, and to increase your chances of finding a public game, temporarily add people you meet in each game so you can join them (if they are playing) instead of tediously waiting. If you really want to get the level 50 achievement don't put off public games if no one is around to boost. They usually give yo
  • Hi chaps, I've reached level 50 and got all the multiplayer achievements so please don't message me to boost. However I can give some tips for those of you who are thinking of trying to get them. 1) it is still possible! Don't be disheartened because this game is over 5 years old, there is always a bulk of people wanting to boost and usually at least one non-boosting public game going on. To maximise the number of people you can boost with try adding people from various achievement websites, and to increase your chances of finding a public game, temporarily add people you meet in each game so you can join them (if they are playing) instead of tediously waiting. If you really want to get the level 50 achievement don't put off public games if no one is around to boost. They usually give yo
  • They usually give you less experience then a boosting session (because the most popular game type is wanted... *sigh*) but they are still important in levelling up in the quickest time. 2) when you boost try playing manhunt instead of alliance- the reward per hour is only slightly shorter but it requires a lot less communication and practice. In this game type, when it's your round to 'hunt' the enemy team, let the other team just stun your team repeatedly. When the round changes the team now hunting will be the ones to get stunned by you. You can either have one player on the other team as you stun buddy or, if you're really efficient alternate between each person after every time (there is a short delay between each stun if it's the same person). Also when you get to around level 27 (I
  • 27 (I think) you unlock a perk that decreases the time between each stun so be sure to use that when you can. You get about 10,000 xp per game with this method so around 60,000 xp per hour. Don't believe what the guide says about getting 30-40 k every half hour in alliance, in my 15 hours of boosting we never got that much. A more accurate number is around 20-25 k. The only problem with boosting Manhunt is that if you don't have eight people (you need at least six) some randoms may join your game and ruin your boosting, this doesn't happen often but when it does it's annoying. To launch a Manhunt (or Alliance) game go on 'player match' (not public) and invite all your chums. 3) communicate! Many people you will boost with will either not have working mic's or not want to speak. Someone ne
  • Someone needs to take charge of the boosting group to make sure everyone gets there fair share of xp or bonuses. Try and have a mic, and if no one is speaking then speak! Additionally, when you send out messages to your boosting party about your next session, include the main US and UK times as your partners will mostly come from there. Hope this helps, have fun- it's really not that bad :)
  • Add me Xbox
  • Anyone who wants to boost message me. I need Role Model & Abstergo Employee of the Month. I will help with any other achievements if needed. GT: SFKAT
  • Anyone still want to get this achievement? I have a mic and have been playing the series since AC 1
  • Looking for people to do Abstergo Employee of the month, I just need one person to be honest, but if there are more people interested in doing this we'll help everyone who will get in. Please message me on xbox live if anyone is interested. GT: H3rTz DoNuT
  • Looking for at least 2 people to help me get the extreme variety bonus. I will also help anyone else get the bonuses they need too! Send me a message if you're interested. GT: Yadamus
  • Feel free to invite me if you need a partner for this achievement. GT ToshibaPortege
  • Need help on this achievement and 3 other multiplayer achievements. GT: Sab2k11
  • Still looking to get pretty much all the multiplayer achievements in Brotherhood. Send me a message letting me know what achievements you need and I will add you :) GT: HannersWho
  • Helping a friend get this. Need one more person, message or add me.
  • Still need pretty much all the multiplayer achievements. Anyone with me? GT:ACTplayer
  • add me no more, fuck multiplayer.
  • Need all the multiplayer achievements. Can someone help? GT: Fausto1988
  • Add me if you want to boost online achievements ive got one person in already need a few more people add me on cuban lynx 420
  • Need all multiplayer achievements. Add me GT: Heretic Spectre
  • My last achievement in this game GT: Reptar47
  • @Cuban Does your offer still stand on the help for multiplayer achievements?
  • Need help with this. this is my last achievement in the game. I still need extreme variety and triple escape so 3 other people are needed. Add me GT: TheSickmaster86
  • Looking for boosting partners for the online achievements. Gamertag: Akashic Buster
  • I am thinking about playing Brotherhood for the Online Achievements GT: XTR Vesperia
  • GT: EPRGAMER520 Not sure if I'll be trying for this one probably will but if anyone wants to work together and get the online achievements message me thanks.
  • Me and my team looking people to boost all online achievements.Sened my message if you wont play witch as GT: PRZeMO1913
  • Hey looking to boost all the online achievements add me and send a message and we can get a group together. GT: TSgt Alex Marsh
  • I'm looking for people to unlock all multiplayer achievements. Please add & message me. Thanks! GT: EuphoricRebel
  • I'm looking for people to help with all the multiplayer achievements. My GT is SKYFALL0
  • Looking to boost mp achievements. GT: xROGUEx206
  • This achievement is so annohjng, looking to get this and strong closer. GT odst883
  • GT: smoke1409
  • Looking for 5 players to help with most of the multiplayer achievements GT Marvelcomicfan
  • Also need this one and the level 50 achievement plus the role model.. Are 57/60 done... My GT is marston89 can help...

Game navigation