Synchronization Established Achievement in Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

• Synchronization Established

Complete an entire Session with at least one kill (Multiplayer Only).

• How to unlock Synchronization Established

A session in multiplayer is any full game played. You must kill another player to gain this achievement. To kill someone, follow the indicator to your target and assassinate them (hitting ). You will most likely be targeted as well by someone else. Pressing to stun them does not count as a kill. You will be getting many kills while going for other achievements.

Note: This achievement can be earned in private matches.

Recently unlocked by

Comments
  • easiest done in the training option it gives you after first starting multiplayer.
  • on training?!? how??
  • dose anyone want to do the multiplayer achevments together if so add me
  • simply done on the training you first do when you access the multiplayer game
  • I'am not sure about multiplayer in AC but does it work, i haven't tried it yet.. quiet curious
  • Got this from doing the multiplayer tutorial. Lol.
  • if anyone wants to boost or just play ACB online add me :) XBL: gypsydman818
  • Not keen on the multiplayer section but easy to get this on training. The rest of them will be difficult for me as I think the multiplayer is seriously lacking compared to the single player.
  • looking for a team of AC:Brotherhood Multiplayer achievement boosters. Will be doing all multiplayer achievements, but mostly focusing on 'Role Model' and 'Abstergo Employee of the Month' as they are the hardest to get on your own. I am also happy to do level boosting as I have not reached level 50 yet. Feel free to add me so we can get the achievements. My GamerTag: Barker Guru
  • I'm looking for help boosting the multiplayer achievements, please msg me on live if you need them as well or are willing to help, thanks. GT: Capt AwesomeDP
  • Willing to help with the multiplayer achievements. Add me. GT: EPIC 1013
  • Willing to help out with online achievements. Just send a message GT: x Parket x
  • We are trying to boost to level 50..need people. message me SnakeBoont
  • add me so we cann boost those fucking achievement asap...add me and were sure to get them GT: Atomic Beam
  • Just got the game and am looking to do ALL the MP achievements, and getting to level 50. Will help with any you may need. Hit me up anytime and we can set up some private matches. GT: ElementalWeapon
  • If anyone is still interested in boosting MP achievements send me a friends request please.
  • GT= MarkandSona
  • Add me so we can boost each other with the MP achievements. Gamertag: Dragonhunter990
  • add me if you need Xbox Boosting for Multiplayer infect2defect93
  • does anyone know if they shut down the servers like on sports games? and are these still working?
  • @20 The servers are still running but there's not a lot of people on them anymore.
  • Looking for partners. Gt The Eyeless
  • Can anyone please help me get the last couple online achievements for this game. I am trying to 100% all the AC games. My gamer tag is DEMON MANTIS......add me if can help. Thank you
  • I am looking for help with all online achievements and will also help others. My gamertag is ALLOVAU666 msg me if interested.
  • Looking to do all multiplayer achievements. gt: random king007
  • I'm up for a few of these multiplayer achievements. GT: NebuCHADnezzary
  • Also looking to get the online achievements for this game. GT: RBlakely
  • Update - Done with this game no more messages please
  • if anyone's interested on getting the multiplayer achievements or can help me with them GT: bertallamas
  • If anyone wants to earn all these inline achievements message me My gamertag is: MinedManticore
  • Does anyone still play online?
  • I need these online achievements to feed my achievement addiction... now just need gold. lol.
  • if anyone plays on-line or need multilayer achievements too plz add me and we culd both get them. GT: Re4perKnight
  • Still need pretty much all the multiplayer achievements. Anyone wanna do it together? GT:ACTplayer
  • Thanks Ubi. You resisted the lure of crap online multiplayer achievements for a whole two games of the series but finally succumbed. Because after all every franchise needs a half-assed multiplayer mode catering a small audience that quickly shrinks to non-existent within 2 years of release making these achievements almost impossible to finish. That is if you don't out and out take down the servers first.

Game navigation