Capture the Flag Achievement in Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

• Capture the Flag

Remove All Borgia Flags in Rome.

• How to unlock Capture the Flag

There are a total of 101 Borgia Flags in Rome. You can find them throughout Rome’s districts, as well as the hidden shrines throughout Rome (3 per shrine). You can track your progress of how many flags you’ve collected from the Main Menu. Go to Main Menu > DNA > Additional Memories > Flags. It is separated into districts, so you can track the flags easily. Although, you should never have to use this feature as there are maps you may purchase at an Art Dealer shop.

Obtaining these maps will make 83 of these flags extremely easy to find. There are 2 ways to get the maps to show up in the Art Dealers' shops. Option 1 is to find 25 flags. Option 2 is to complete the game. Do not go out of your way to follow guides to get the flags, as you will be getting maps for them anyways. The only ones you may need help on are the flags in the shrines. See the "Amen" achievement description for those specific 18 flags.

Location and Costs of Maps:

• Centro District: 17,255 florins
    • Vaticano District: 16,788 florins
    • Antico District: 17,102 florins
    • Campagna District: 16,915 florins

Recently unlocked by

Comments
  • There are 4 maps (one for every district/part of Roma) and they are unlocked by collecting 25 Borgia flags or by beating the game.
  • then there are the ones in the shrines
  • Hi I'm missing a feather in Terme di Traiano but I can not find the memory that someone who knows where it is?
  • It is an own memory for secret places
  • how many are in the shrines
  • There's 18 feathers in the shrines. One of them, Terme Di Traiano, is accessed via sequence 2, the rest are on the hidden/romulus lair menu. There are equally split meaning you'll find 3 flags in each shrine.
  • I hope you meant flags lol
  • ive gotten all the other flags but there is one mor i need but its in a place i cant get to iv looked somewhere to get up there but i cnt find any thing plz help me the area is at the bottom of the map
  • @#8: You see a bridge that's broken between that place you're trying to go and another place you can go north of there, right? You can jump that gap if you use a horse.
  • @#9 thx so much it really helped
  • I'm missing one in the secret location by the Vatican. Got one near the end with all the beams and got the one before the Leap of Faith. Can't find the other one. Any help?
  • Thought this section was for comments regarding the achievements, not looking for help. Any help should be found in the forums, as I believe there is a post regarding the locations.
  • I have 14 left to get and they're in the Lairs, can you still access those after you've beaten the game?
  • @#3 & #13 You can replay any memory in the animus when you go to the DNA section, so yes you can still access the Lairs. There is one Lair that isn't on the 'Secret Locations' tab, because it is part of the campaign. To access that Lair, go to Sequence 2 and replay the memory called 'Nero's Room'(or something like that).
  • yeah im not even gonna try and do this
  • I've got all of them except for a few of the ones in the lairs. I'm not going through them all over again just for a few flags.
  • Crap I have like 70 some flags in free roam but i completely forgot about the shrines x(
  • Thank god for those maps...
  • so i missed one in the first shrine you have to do. so I can't go back and get it now?
  • @#12 you're the kind of person no one likes, a "forum whore". Look at any of the achievement lists for any game and you'll find people looking for help and discussing achievements. Shouldn't your comment be under the comments or concerns forum? Go away unless you have constructive criticism.
  • Basically all you have to do is go to an art merchant in every district and buy a map that has all the locations of the flags in the area on it. These can be pretty pricey, but they definitely beat roaming around for hours trying to find them all on your own. After you find all of the flags in Rome, you will be missing 18. These 18 flags will be found in the Lairs of Romulus. I hope this helps! :)
  • Oh, and something I forgot in my previous post; If you forgot to get the Borgia flags in the lairs and have already completed the lairs, all you have to do is access your DNA and go under the Secret Areas or Secret Locations tab (can't remember the exact name, but you get the picture) and select the Lair that you need to complete. Once you get the Borgia flags you can exit the replay and you should still have them.
  • where about are the flags in ths shrine cause i hate some of the shrines i got like 85 and also i dont no how to replay the shrine levels can some 1 explain
  • Just when you thought that they got rid of those bloody flags, they put the bloody things back in. Come on can we get a game where you don't have to hunt down bloody feathers or flags. jeez!
  • I refuse to do these types of achvs, they are a complete waste of my time! As long as we keep doing them, developers will keep creating them! JUST SAY NO TO FLAGS!!! ;D
  • The maps are OUTRAGEOUS!!! Unlike AC2, you don't get anything for buying art, so don't waste your money on it. There's also no point in buying every single weapon. Buying the huge landmarks raise how much money you get every 20 minutes, but they still are hardly worth it. Also, avoid buying medicine and throwing knives as they show up while looting dead soldiers very often.
  • You can mark flags/feathers you come across by using the templar vision and looking at it, an icon will be on the map. I read if you find 25 flags during the game you can get the map, I just waited until game over. to get into the different tomb's (for the armour keys) just replay the memories. (if they're already complete)
  • i have bought all flagmaps and i have miss 12 flags map doesen`t show all flags????????
  • i have now 89 flags and i have bought all flagmaps is it what memory that map show all flgs???????????????????
  • Dont know if anyone can help, i've collected all the flags from the shrines, collected all the flags that show up after you buy the maps but i'm still one short!
  • this still has to be the most annoying part of any AC, but at least you can buy maps for their locations. the non map locations are in the secret places (ie. temples n such)
  • why does assassins creed always have to have the whole flag finding sequence, its the worst part of the game
  • i almost got all the flags i missing one in the antico district... I bought the location maps for them all... i got to go back and play the secret locations for the ones i miss there... but can someone help me find the last flag in the antico district please and thank you
  • I've completed the game, and got the flag maps. I used the maps and collected all flags which are shown. No more flags appear on my map, but I've only got 82/83 in Rome? I have all the hidden ones, it comes up in the DNA as 18/18, I just don't know where this final one is in Rome? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  • Best guide for this achievement. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ez4Y5u34wxU
  • If u already beat the shrines how do you collect the hidden flags within the shrines
  • Post number 2........
  • Thank you #20 I was thinking the same thing about #12. Talk about anything you want boys n girls... This flag one sucks, finsihed the game with 12 missing so I guess I have some shrine hunting to do
  • Guys, if ANYONE CANT FIND ALL OF THEM, press start, go onto DNA and go allllll the way to the right. It will tell you how many you have in the map of Rome and the secret locations :) Gamertag SK Jordan message me on here for help!
  • How are people having trouble with this? YOU CAN BUY A FLAG MAP FFS! They couldn't pf made this any easier. AC was horrible for collectibles, AC2 was better as they are least told you the are you were missing shit in, and now they are giving you maps, hell, they are hand holding you for these now, which I think is awesome, more developers should take notice of how to properly do collectibles.
  • this may take a while
  • @MattSturbator - sorry, but you're gonna have to do the lairs and earn those flags if you want the achievement, so suck it up and move on! That being said, you can buy maps in each district and they will show you where the flags are located. Some will take a little bit of searching to do, but take your time and look around. Once you see them, make your way to them. Find each flag, in both the town and the lairs, and the achievement is yours. I don't think you can buy a map for the lairs, yet I think they pinpoint them automatically, if I remember correctly.
  • ARGHHHH I HATE THIS ACHIEVEMENT, i dont mind the districts flags but the lairs flags are seriously annoying!!, i gotta do all 6 lairs again, and this is the only achievement that i need to get in order to get 1150 g on ACB ( il principe is impossible)
  • @40 Totally agree with you. If any of you had experienced the fun of getting all the flags/templars in AC1 then this should be a pure cake walk! I even thought the feathers of AC2 were way easier and I still had to use a guide for them. I even found it fun getting them weirdly... I've just gathered up the measly number of feathers, I'll leave the flags till a bit later but I'm not worried about it one bit as I know it's gonna be a piece of cake.
  • Hate running around gathering flags, but it was easy. It gives you something to do when you are just trying to pass the time. I had to go back and get all the flags inthe shrines, but it took just under 30 minutes.
  • If anyone is complaining about the flags on this one there's no way you got all the flags on the first AC. That was brutal. I also feel the achievements were poorly done on this game. As some people mentioned there is no reason to complete a lot of the tasks in this game which could have been fun. The Guild challenges were something interesting to do but you will not be rewarded after completing 10 of them. Should you rebuild the city 100%? No need you won't be rewarded for it and money comes pretty easy during the game. I got all the flags in the city but need to go through the lairs to get the rest. Shouldn't be too hard. Love the game but some of the achievements don't make a lot of sense.
  • at least its not as hard as flag hunting in AC numero uno....
  • absolute bullshit i got every single flag and glyph in one sitting, and then i had every achievement in the game (apart from multiplayer ones) and i was happy then i turned it off and i didnt have them, yet if i go into the thing that shows how many many flags/glyphs i have it says i have every single one, wtf ?
  • absolute bullshit i got every single flag and glyph in one sitting, and then i had every achievement in the game (apart from multiplayer ones) and i was happy then i turned it off and i didnt have them, yet if i go into the thing that shows how many many flags/glyphs i have it says i have every single one, wtf ?
  • #30 check next to every single icon on the map because there are some icons on the map that dont show up because they're being overlapped by another icon e.g. a feather is right next to the barracks which you wouldn't be able to find unless you're looking very close
  • #40 yes, i have fully 1000GS in AC1 too, im so proud :D AC2 was much easier. i got brotherhood 3 days ago and have now 870GS, its TO easy (and short). all, if anyone have problem because overlapped icons, you can turn icons for treasures and other stoff OFF, press X on the map to configure. Haha, my english sucks :D
  • I personally didnt want to waste my time on this achievement...But game overall good but too short
  • There is one south of the map (I believe) on top of an aqueduct that I've fixed, that pours into a well, but I can't seem to reach it. Any suggestions?
  • To be more specific, it is at the bottom of the campagna district at the top of this aquaduct, and I cannot figure out how to reach it.
  • @12 You thought wrong. The "Achievement Guide" and it's comments are exactly the place to find help and ask questions on the achievements.
  • I hate this.. 61/101 flags now. some of them is 'impossible' to get.. gotta go youtubing
  • boo-ya! got the last one in Cloaca Maxima!
  • @46 On the contrary, you do get rewards for those things mentioned. Completing Guild Challenges offers a different weapon for each Guild; for example, completing the Assassin's Guild challenges gives the Sword of Altair, which compares in strength to the Dagger of Brutus. Rebuilding the city 100%, besides the nice cash flow and access to the shops, gives an Auditore cape.
  • For every one that has one more to get there is one on top of the roselia. you can not see it unless you zoom in really close.
  • @58 I think he meant we don't get any cheevos for it. Sure you will get some awesome things, but it isn't the same as getting achievement points :)
  • This one was such a pain for me. I thought I had all the 83 flags in Rome and when I went to my DNA it said I was missing one, I looked all over my map (I bought the flags locations) and it wasn't anywhere. I decided to go for the ones in the lair, and after I finished one lair, BAM the flag showed up. Then, since it's been forever and a day since I last played it, I forgot that the Terme Di Traiano was in sequence 2 instead of secret locations and I was flipping since I only needed 2 more flags. I googled it and found it, so I finally got all the flags. XD
  • so to get this achievement you need to find the flags in the secret locations to? and is there an online map to help find them?
  • Just finished all the flags in assassin's creed 1... was hoping that was the end of it. lol
  • Don't know why but on my game the counter and number of flags I had collected were off. I had all the flags from the districts and when I got my fifth one from a Romulus lair, it said I had 101 and the achievement popped. I still had 13 to go. Not complaining just commenting because it was weird. Did this happen to anyone else? Side note: the counter on my feathers did the same thing but that one didn't pop till I had all 10. My feather counter ended up being 14 and currently my flags are at 102 and I still have 4 lairs to go.
  • I got all 83 Rome flags and but now I found out im still missing most of the lair's ones. You know what? I'm doing it ;)
  • I swear, finding the flags in Assassins Creed was horrible, this is a nice change of pace
  • 1 left in Antico. I cant get over the wall to get to that or the last treasure. Any tips?

Game navigation