Kaboom! Achievement in Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

• Kaboom!

Destroy the Tank.

• How to unlock Kaboom!

Refer to “Bang!” for more information.

Phase 1: Kill the Templar Overseer to recover a map
    Phase 2: Follow the architect to the fortress and beat him up (use your fists)
    Phase 3: Burn the blueprints and free the mercenaries
    Phase 4: Protect the mercenaries and lead them through the tunnel
    Phase 5: Destroy the cannons and war machines

Recently unlocked by

Comments
  • This one is probably my favorite out of the machines. Easy to control and destroy. A little tip when fighting other tanks, don't stop moving left or right (pick one direction, stopping and going the other is a long risky transition).
  • It is nearly impossible to get 100% sync on this mission.
  • 100% on this mission will be the death of me.
  • It's not impossible to 100% it - just keep moving and shooting. If you can take down the enemy tanks quickly, you'll be good. These sequences are lots of fun!
  • Never stop moving, missed the achievement countless times at the very end
  • When you fight against the two tanks, you just need to drive towards and shoot one tank, so when you are at the end of the big place you should have destroyed one tank already.
  • best way i found to get 100& synch on this is to stay in the white wall desynchronised area and fire at the first tank. it wont fire back and even though it warns you about being desynchronised it doesnt happen as long as you dont go too far back into it. just make sure your in it enough for the tank not to fire at you. then all you need to do is go into the yard and destroy 1 tank.
  • I would have got 100% if this one cannon didnt get me off guard
  • I took kaiyo penguin's advice, and when I reached the end of the mission, just before touching the final checkpoint white light, I shot everything I could, then I slowly moved up, hit the checkpoint and moved backwards, killing the first tank (the second one was not moving yet) then I went ahead and killed the second tank easily since it was 1 on 1 only.
  • The hardest part are indeed the very end. As long as you are moving should you be fine. Ps. You can destroy the tank in the middle and various structures around the area if you stop right before the gate.
  • I thought I had this because I was watching my health squares. Damnit. Would it have been that tough to put a meter up to see if the tank took damage? Oh well, something else I'll have to go back to after I finish the game.
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qu__mXI4IDY Great guide for 100%.
  • At the end encounter I backed out behind the white wall ("desynchronization imminent" message displayed) and I continuously lost health squares while being there. However, when I destroyed the two tanks the mission ended and I got my 100% sync anyway...
  • Video walkthrough: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcAmJf7Fqhc
  • pretty cool mission :)
  • I wish I could have kept the tank. In case anyone is wondering, I didn't bother getting 100% and still got the cheevo.
  • Got it with 100% sync on my 2nd try! :-) If anyone is having a rough time, there is an awesome YouTube video that walks you thru a very easy way to do this. I searched "AC Brotherhood hell on wheels" and it's the second video, by 'dmoney517'. It shows you how to do it the same way a lot of people have been saying, doing the backing out move at the end where you almost de-sync but not quite. Really easy!
  • #17 thats exactly what I did and got 100% sync.
  • Screw 100% synch on this one. Took freaking forever! Ended up just sitting outside the last encampment (right before the check point) and destroyed as much as I could. Getting through the dungeons was irritating too. God help you if you missed a grab by a centimeter and had to swim your happy @$$ ALL the way back to the start. .. *sigh* Worst part of this game was the 100% synch aspect for certain missions.

Game navigation