A Knife to the Heart Achievement in Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

• A Knife to the Heart

Secure the Apple of Eden.

• How to unlock A Knife to the Heart

This achievement is story-related and cannot be missed. You will receive this achievement after the credits end.

Recently unlocked by

Comments
  • mmmmmm apples
  • lol.. so is this to replace the usual 100g =[ still a good achievment though
  • i completed the game and havent got achievment...
  • Yeah i got the same, ive completed the game but didnt got achiev :|.. i just finished it a few minutes ago, im just going through the credits, so im not sure if it helps!
  • Got the achievment after going through the 20 mins of credits
  • I think I just completed the game, I just killed that Borgia guy and the power went off. How to get that password they're talking about? And how to get this achievment?
  • just beat the game
  • to get the password just run up the stairs for a cutscene, remember the triangle on the wall???
  • i hate the ending... thay could do something else... or him stabbing someone else... that english man hated desmond from the beginning of AC 2... however back to the achievement, just beat the game and watch half of hour of credits if you have no life and a normal person will do something else in this time....
  • so thats it then, he stabs her and he dies :(....sad sad face for terence i have full achievments in both of them and love these games now its like done :( it sucks, but omg these credits don't end :P i've been sitting here waiting for 10 minutes now hahaha
  • its sad that he stabs her i was looking forward to her showing him how to have fun :(
  • Hated the last part sosad anyway anyone who beat it u have to wait till credits r done to get achievement
  • I think the ending was terrible. The rest of the game was sublime though.
  • the ending was terrible haha. I don't think he dies though.
  • Worst ending ever.. it totally ruined the game for me..
  • I thought the ending was awsome....left me on such a cliff hangar :) + there is a another Assassins creed coming out Woop Woop!
  • Stupid shit credits
  • It seems that half the people on the planet worked on this game. These are like GH2 credits. Jeebus!
  • I see a new Creed out of this... :)
  • They really overdid the AC patented 'Mindfuck' on this one :P
  • Total crap ending! They better fix this horrible ending in the next AC.
  • just compleated it ... just watching the credits now ^^' carn't wait for next AC xD bwahaha
  • same here!!
  • wow what a strange ending lol
  • wow the ending sucked balls all that climbing around for nothing
  • Am I the only person that thought the ending was good If you do all the truth glyphs then subject 16 says she is not who you think she is meaning she could be a Templar pretending to be an assassin working that used to work for Andretti but now has gone undercover
  • I was worried that I would be able to go back and finish achievements after the game. After the credits finish (20 mins later), it loads you right back into Rome as Ezio.
  • Anyone who says that is a terrible ending is less than intelligent. It is obvious that there is more to the story and with the way they did it leaves you wondering what could possibly come next. Besides, this game is so out there that she might not actually be dead... The possibilities are incredible. I can't wait for the next one!!
  • One of the story achievements, get it automatically! :)
  • I hate the ending to this game.
  • Twist ending, wow. Not a big fan of it either, I liked Lucy lol. But now I can't wait 'till the next AC!
  • Lol noticed that i didnt have this one since i just turned my console off after like 3 mins of the credits and missed it D:
  • Great ending, all the people that think it's "shit" obviously didn't have any understanding at all as to what AC is all about.
  • @34 agreed.
  • waiting forward the next one : revelations
  • Ahhhh, I hate cliffhangers =/ That means I have to wait... Even longer... God dammit!
  • 20 mins worth of credz :(
  • Good ending. Left at least me wondering whether it was the Templars or the Assassins that came to do cleanup. (I originally guessed for Templars but there have been rumours about Assassins)
  • just take the battery out and it will continue, 20 minutes of credits is worth 50G :)
  • This game was a repetitive snooze fest.
  • how was the ending shit? i wouldnt even call it an ending cause its not really supposed to end. theres gonna be another one so calm your balls and everything will be explained in the next game
  • hopefully that the real ending of the assassins creed games will be alot better than the whole stab the woman and die thing, i however think that the ending will tell of a side of her we will be thankfull that nobody will see.
  • ender was mad crazy
  • @41 Repetitive snoozefest!? Are you serious? There was a ton of variety to this game and so much to do! It makes me wonder how you even got through AC1 if you thought this was repetitive... Anyway I thought the ending was good! I loved how much everything was built up. Annoyingly it got spoiled for me what happens to Lucy but that still didn't ruin that cliffhanger! Something that AC games are good at...so I don't understand how people say it was rubbish. It ended on a cliffhanger just like the rest. Can't wait for the next game to see how Ezio's story ends!
  • I thought the ending was good. I also don't think she's dead. I think that subject 16 is speaking of Minerva when he says she's not who she seems to be. Also, as someone else pointed out, with this game you never really know if someone's dead or not. Started out right from the get go on the first game which, and this is a spoiler alert to those who haven't played AC1 (but really if you haven't played it, what the hell are you doing playing a sequel first, for shame), at the very beginning of the game Al Mualim stabs Altair in the stomach. However, Altair doesn't die because of the properties of the POE and the ability it has to bend the wills of man. I'm thinking that's probably the same idea going on here. I could be wrong here, but I hope not, cuz Kristen Bell is damn sexy. lol Personall
  • Personally I was hoping he would kill the English guy. Arrogant shit. lol I even tried moving Desmond in his direction instead of Lucy's, but alas, no matter which direction you move the LS he goes right for her with reckless abandon. lol All in all good game, pretty excited for Revelations so I can play as Altair again. In my opinion he's a much better character than Ezio, so they need to finish up the story on him.
  • I agree with #46 ... Lucy will recover (hope so) in the next part of the game :) And i hope the next part is not the last part :S Maybe they create a new storyline, with another problem then the apple :D
  • I've made the subject16 achievement ... i think ... yeah dont know, he has explained why lucy must die ... She is not that, what we think ^^
  • Do you know that Revalations and this are not the thired or fourth this is a straight sequel to AC2 and revalations is just a follow on AC3 will be made just not yet
  • ^you serious?
  • @50 the next ac comes out in 2012 to coincide with the "end of the world" i don't know obviously but that might be AC3. I highly doubt it will answer any questions with much clearity though. OT: i did like the ending. she's a templar and gone for good! every girl that looks like her in a game is working for the enemy.
  • What a strange ending. BRILLIANT GAME THOUGH!
  • Sitting thru these credits is damn annoying
  • Uhm. I'm not sure if I'm right, but did the end of this game reveal that AC3 was going to take place in America all along? At the end, I noticed that when Shaun was talking about the meaning behind the Masonic eye... which also happens to be on the back of our dollar bill... D: Do I have a valid point or am I completely mistaken. Cuz if I'm right let's add that to the list of mindfuck.
  • @55 Yes.. it was a stab towards it it shows the developers know where they are going with the franchise unlike some series that I have played and I love how much they do the mindfucks lol. I have yet to play Revelations though and ill get that soon and reserve AC3.
  • It's not a reference to the dollar, its all referring to free mason and new world order. Thats what a large piece of all the AC games are about. templars=free masons. That why they all speak of a "new world"
  • I probably would have taken off my backpack and removed my Bluetooth before attempting to secure the apple so I didn't look like a d-bag. Just saying.......
  • so too get this you have to "watch" all of the creds? ugh
  • wow this is the first AC game i played i picked it up because my friends said it was a good series and now i wish i played the first two wish i will plan on playing through even though i know what will happen oh well
  • wow. I hope I can go back and collect the rest of the flags and whatnot cause Ezios story ended pretty abruptly. I was thinking there would be a time when I could explore the Vatican without being chased the whole time
  • Got the achievement, watched it pop, and the next day no achievement on my gamer score achievement list. What the hell? Super annoying. Went into the DNA to replay last mission and I can't. Right after Ezio leaves the coliseum and the animus deconstructs it kicks me back to the DNA strand. I'm pissed.
  • This achievement pops up AFTER the credits, and you can't skip the credits its literally like 10 mins long
  • why apple why??? worse ending ever =(
  • The eye Shaun mentioned is really the iluminati which represents the eye of the devil and yes it is on the dollar note but on the design thy never put it there Do you agree it is strange
  • Just finished the game! After a long time of putting it off! Yeah the end could have been better and the credits... enough said about them already! I am really looking forward to putting Revelations in though, so it can't have been all that bad!
  • Yep must go through all credits to earn achievementt

Game navigation